#1 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:54 PM

Posted Image
#63 Challenge: Stronghold
Deadline: Monday, 10th August
Post your piece in this topic!

Show us your stronghold! Be it the Grove, the Sphere, the Keep or something else. Draw your home-away-from-home with all the quests that go along with it.

You remember the drill I hope. You have two weeks time, and everything artistic goes as long as it's made by yourself.
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#2 Lurker of the north

Lurker of the north

Permanently temporary

• 97 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:19 AM

-Ooh, PLZ, someone do a comic (maybe including Chanelle or Cernick or both?)... -Sir McFly? -Lady Epantirastic? -Both???
-Oh Plz!!!
LotN

#3 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

Did someone call my name? ;-)
I'll see if something strikes my imagination

oO My DA Gallery Oo
oO My Artcorner on SHS Oo
oO "Ask the Betrayer" parody comic Oo
oO My other parody comics on SHS Oo

Oh, and Epantiras, you're simply Epantirastic.

(and no, I'M not egocentric!)

I Hate Elminster! (proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#4 flysoup

flysoup
  • 510 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:20 PM

-Ooh, PLZ, someone do a comic (maybe including Chanelle or Cernick or both?)... -Sir McFly? -Lady Epantirastic? -Both???
-Oh Plz!!!

I am more into murderfest's of exaggerated proportions, but who knows maybe even an old fart like myself can change :)
"Chef of Goblin Pies"

#5 Cykuta

Cykuta
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:18 AM

Edit : post didn't match the challenge rules. Wasn't that intresting anyway :)

Edited by Cykuta, 29 July 2009 - 04:47 AM.

Guess what? I've started a blog! Kitchen Witchcraft : of Magic and Macaroni.

#6 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

Photo manipulating would be fine. Self insertion however, is not (unless you're doing cosplay or something) :mellow:
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#7 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:43 AM

Not so much luck with this one I see... well, another one is open now.
Posted Image