• 3058 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:32 PM

File Name: slandor.zip
File Submitter: Yovaneth
File Submitted: 27 Jul 2009
File Category: Miscellaneous Released Mods
Forum: www.shsforums.net/index.php?showforum=234
Readme: No Information

I've just played the Lilacor quest in BG2 and once again, I found myself extremely puzzled by the events in AR0418. You wander in and a minotaur promptly gets killed by four myconids. There are also three bodies lying around and no explanation whatsoever as to what has happened. Looks like another unfinished fedex, only I could find nothing beyond the minotaur's name (and even that looks suspect, as if there was a fedex planned involving minotaurs as the cre name is Slandor and the actual name is Andorian). A search with NI finds three dialogs with a reference to Andorian in them but all three dialogs are completely trashed; there is nothing to be read from them.

So to shut up my sense of frustration, I decided to add a small backstory - nothing more really than a conversation with the minotaur who reveals just what he and the three dead bodies are doing in Athkatla's sewers.

You must install this before you run into the minotaur in Athkatla's sewers, otherwise you'll never see it unless you go back and then it won't make any sense if the minotaur has already died. :devil:

Click here to download this file

-Y-

Edited by Yovaneth, 27 July 2009 - 01:37 PM.

#2 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:08 AM

THANK YOU!

I had been tossing around ideas on how to expand this for quite a while, but I could not come up with anything worthwhile.

I am very happy to see someone else was able to do this.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#3 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:16 PM

You're welcome :)

-Y-

#4 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:02 AM

Confirmed compatible with BG:EE.

#5 Cahir

Cahir
  • Modder
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:46 AM

As I stumbled upon this thread I realized that I did translate this little mod into Polish long time ago. Here's my translation. Yovaneth, if you could add it to the package I would be grateful.

Attached Files