TotDG: Opinions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#41 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:01 AM

If you're interested, finally finished writing the TOTDG thing I was working on...posted here.
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice
-- "Nothing's gonna change my clothes", They Might Be Giants

#42 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 02:34 AM

I have just finished reading the story. It's quite nice, the history seen by eyes of the one of the villagers of Deep Gardens. Thank you for writing it, I never suspected that my mod will make someone write a story... If it's fine with you, post that in TotDG forum in the new thread. Of course if you don't want to, it's fine :) I see that is a kind of... quiz there, so maybe you just can't... however, thank you again :)

#43 blento

blento
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

Hello. A bit of feedback on this (the least I could do after playing it 10+ times).

Love it. Bit depressing, but a huge (and welcome) change from BG2 vanilla quests. NPC reactions was just icing on the cake. Your writing (even if I have different preferences/likings) is very unique - I think I could recognize a Colours of Infinity mod even if I didn't know that it was a CoI mod beforehand.

The part where you choose one colour to give a permanent blessing is awsome, don't know what all of them do but who cares - I just picked something my Character would take - Asassin - black, Berserker - red etc.

Suggestion - make some more such mods!

And congrats on those already released!

#44 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

Thank :)

I know I Shall Never Forget is diferent to Innershade, TotDG, Yvette or White Queen, but you can expect v3 in some time. It was kinda rewritten - new areas, new talks, expanded story, one new song, new items... ISNF v3 should be good enough to call it CoI mod! I had some doubt about the project, that's why I just...I just have to make this v3.

I will need like some time, though. It's ready in 90%, but the thing is that since .d files are twice as big as they are in v2, I will need to provide it an additional proofreading session...