• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#81 HERD

HERD
  • Modder
  • 283 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 06:01 PM

Punishment for cowardice or bug?
In an attempt to overcome Silver Monument, my party run from the cave to the surface, then came back inside. On entering the “silver-gold” area Another Silver Monument golem was created. Not sure if it was done on purpose
(I ran from the SMG outside. It followed my party, and when I returned to ARLDV4 so did the SMG But also, a second SMG was created in ARLDV4 (attacking me too) A bug?)
Sometimes (and often enough) the SMG just gets stuck when trying to attack a member of my party, and not only when my party member is crashed to pieces.

#82 -ToTDGnoob-

-ToTDGnoob-

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:36 AM

Is there CLUA command for the Mysterious wizard? Or I can just try teleporting to mod areas and quest scripts will pick up from there?

Hello, I would like to know about this as well. Wizard is not talking to me even though global is set at 2 and I have everything he asks for. Please let me know name of mod area. Thank you.

#83 -ToTDGnoob-

-ToTDGnoob-

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:46 AM

Is there CLUA command for the Mysterious wizard? Or I can just try teleporting to mod areas and quest scripts will pick up from there?

Hello, I would like to know about this as well. Wizard is not talking to me even though global is set at 2 and I have everything he asks for. Please let me know name of mod area. Thank you.

Ah I figured out it is:

C:MoveToArea("arldv1"), though hopefully everything else will go smoothly with me technically cheating (as wizard was not teleporting me there himself).