Photo

Question Imoen

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#41 SakuraNeko

SakuraNeko
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2002 - 08:39 PM

Hey Imoen don't you ever get tired of these desperate questions from men. Oh by the way dude none of the wands have a vibrate function, though the wand of missiles does have the most likley shape.

Dudette. Anyway, they do in our campagin, our DM is filtier than I am! :ph34r:

#42 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 08 September 2002 - 04:43 AM

And dont be so uptight! There are other uses for magical wands you know    

maybe you spend much time on other internet sites and tend to confuse things a little..... :P:D :lol:

Be polite to Immie though :blink: <_<

Ever forward, my darling wind...

#43 Eocine

Eocine

Jinx

• 128 posts

Posted 08 September 2002 - 12:36 PM

Er, sorry SakuraNeko but what the hell are L337 M4G1XX ?
Every action has an equal and opposite inaction

I always find the "Great Outdoors" chaotic and Dirty. It needs a shaping will to slap the beasts into proper order.
Edwin BG2

I'm not a martyr, I'm not a prophet and I won't preach to you but here's a caution....

#44 SakuraNeko

SakuraNeko
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 September 2002 - 08:16 PM

It's what the newest generation of mages and sorcerors are useing :)

Although some of the oldtimers are starting to scoff "'Elite Magics' my staff! I was casting spells of power when you young fools were still wetting yourselves and crying for mother!"

Hehe some of the lads and lassies are writing on their clothes with mage runes instead of letters. hehe I'm trying to get a "Fear the cute ones!" robe. :D

#45 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 09 September 2002 - 10:14 PM

of course, bioware is pretty sick...everyone knows about the infamous guild symbol in brynnlaw...
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#46 Lord God Jinnai

Lord God Jinnai
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 September 2002 - 10:21 AM

It's what the newest generation of mages and sorcerors are useing :)

Although some of the oldtimers are starting to scoff "'Elite Magics' my staff! I was casting spells of power when you young fools were still wetting yourselves and crying for mother!"

Hehe some of the lads and lassies are writing on their clothes with mage runes instead of letters. hehe I'm trying to get a "Fear the cute ones!" robe. :D

Ha! Your's would not be nearly as scarry as mine.

'Kender Wild-Mage at your service!'

#47 -Corvis-

-Corvis-

Posted 13 September 2002 - 10:10 AM

Perhaps this thread should be closed untill Quitch gets some time to answer the existing questions?

#48 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 18 September 2002 - 01:58 PM

Thought I'd battle through some of these questions. These were typed "on the fly".

How have you held onto your innocence when mine has long since been stripped away?

Heh... I'm not sure I have. But you do enough pouting for the pair of us.

Other than when you talk about Bhaal and Irenicus, are you ever serious?

Heck no!

Is this your ring Imoen?

Heh heh, is this your gold? Well, I guess it's my gold too.... nuts.

You know Imoen, we grew up together, you never told me how you got that scar over your eye.

I... I don't want to talk about it.

Do you ever get the feeling that someone else is controlling your every move and watching everything that happens?

I sure do... or at least that's what I say when I get caught, heh heh. Not that I get caught very often, no sireee. I may be an arch-mage, but I can still pick pockets.

Hey, how do you and all the other girls keep your hair from messing up in all those battles?

Magic (she sticks her tongue out at you)

Good morning Imoen, last nite, when we got drunk while celebrating our victory over the beholders' hive you broke my nose when I said something you weren't happy to hear from me. That's the spirit Immie! you are a bhaalspawn after all, you should accept your heritage and together, there is no one who will be able to stop us! we will have the power to rule the realms and the planes and shape them in our twisted way! Join me, don't waste your time on helping the useless, join me and you will never be forgotten.

You know I'll follow you anywhere, xdv... I owe you my life. But, I wish you wouldn't talk like that. I just want to be rid of this taint and to go back to Candlekeep... or perhaps not. Just so long as I don't have to carry *it* around with me anymore.

Imoen, I know we were always close and I cherish your company, but I've always been curious; why have you stayed with me since Candlekeep? I mean you're a very talented lady, there are so many things you could be doing other than getting yourself killed with me.

Heh, I couldn't leave you, Dashael. It'd be like leaving my own brother/sister... which you are. So there.

"Why can't you put down the portal key every time we escape from Chateau Irenicus?"

Well, I couldn't remove that belt either. (she gives you an odd look)

"Did you really think it was appropriate to describe Khalid's torturous death to Jaheira right after we found the body?"

I... I don't know what happened. Poor Jaheira. Do you think she still thinks about him?

"How come you still dress like a thief, but Nalia dresses like a mage?"

I've always dressed like this! It's not like we're trying to win a fashion contest, armour has always been more practical... anyway, you're tight on the gold, heh heh.

"Do I make you horny, baby?"

Yes! Yes! Oh, Bullajami, ever since we left Candlekeep I've felt closer to you... I thought it was simply because we were spending so much time together, but I think I love you. (Imoen melts into your arms, your lips meeting for...)

Player 1 wakes up

Imoen, what do you think of Quitch's work in RTW for your personality?

Quitch? I'm Imoen, the one and only, you know that! (she punches your arm playfully)

Imoen, how would you react if a fellow Bhaal child--particularly a Bhaal child you grew up with, like, say...me...made a pass at you? A serious pass, not just joking?

Ewww... I don't even want to think about it.

Do you ever touch you're body?

(Imoen appears at first shocked, then disgusted. She walks away without a word.)

Imoen, do some of these questions worry you at all?

Now that you mention it, you have been acting kinda strange recently... not that there was ever anything normal about you. That smell for example...

#49 Littiz

Littiz
  • Modder
  • 1078 posts

Posted 20 September 2002 - 01:08 AM

*Littiz dies by the pain of anticipation*

:blink:

Ever forward, my darling wind...

#50 -Corvis-

-Corvis-

Posted 20 September 2002 - 08:02 AM

Remember the time I lit all those gnomes on fire? Wasn't that hilarious?

#51 SakuraNeko

SakuraNeko
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 September 2002 - 10:13 PM

Remember the time I lit all those gnomes on fire? Wasn't that hilarious?

Sure but it's way funnier when they set themselves on fire :P :D :lol:

#52 LSWSjr

LSWSjr

Creator of DHSTU

• 48 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 08:00 PM

Imoen I never got a chance to ask you this, and I hate myself for not being able to protect you from it, but I want to know what happened between you and Irenicus before you escaped? I mean I heard what you said to the Dryads and I just wanted to know if I can help?
[QUOTE]*
In the end, when the chips are down, when you feel like its all over, you have to ask yourself "Was this the right way to be defeated by the inevitable?" and there is only one answer... "It is in this liftime, so I'll see ya in the next, Rowan T. of LSWSjr Publications signing off!"

*Rowan Tritton of LSWSjr Publications/Productions/Studios Australia.

#53 Frondz

Frondz
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2002 - 07:29 AM

"Pink is such a wretched color. Don't you think a royal blue or perhaps even an off-violet would be more visually pleasing?"

"How have you.. fought against it.. ever since you became 'aware'?"

"Do you think of Candlekeep often?"

"Do you remember that time when I accidentally set Gorion's beard on fire
when he was try to teach me cantrips?"

"Do you, too, hear the screams when all is quiet?"

#54 chevalier des Trois-Tours

chevalier des Trois-Tours

Just a paladin

• 244 posts

Posted 14 December 2002 - 07:24 AM

(Imoen melts into your arms, your lips meeting for...)

Quitch, what was next? Lip-kissing is sort of thing you do to friends XY-XY excluded.

Edit: Imoen, how do you feel about my being a paladin? :D :D

Edit2:

"Do I make you horny, baby?"

Yes! Yes! Oh, Bullajami, ever since we left Candlekeep I've felt closer to you... I thought it was simply because we were spending so much time together, but I think I love you. (Imoen melts into your arms, your lips meeting for...)

Imoen, how would you react if a fellow Bhaal child--particularly a Bhaal child you grew up with, like, say...me...made a pass at you? A serious pass, not just joking?

Ewww... I don't even want to think about it.

If those two go together and get along with one another well, I've just become the most sincere admirer of your work, Quitch, and I mean this. Really. And well, it would be nice if those appeared in dialogue or flirt option either (in jcompton's fashion). First the growing contradiction unnoticed by Imoen (9 wisdom, quite an innocent one :)) and then some personality conflict. Or if she considers what she does with PC a... kind of play (and things DO happen and develop)... Well, it's just as fine. Whichever of those two (assuming that the latter was not a sister kind of loving together with sisterly lip-kissing), together with an incest or not an incest issue (my answer is BOTH if you ask) will make your NPC mod more interesting than any other.

Shame I hadn't come here earlier.
In the year of Our Lord two thousand and second at the seventh day of December the saint Ganeo did from heaven descend and unto the noble lord Lucas such he spoke words, lowering the holy arm in which he held the chalice: 'Pious paladin and beloved son of mine. Take ye the very chalice and upon his flowing streams found ye this noble order'. This said, the saint extended the holy arm in which he held the chalice and bade him drink. When the noble lord Lucas received the last drop, the saint raised the holy arm in which he held the chalice and blessed the order.

[frater Dormitius 'De illustribus conditoribus ordinis equestris sancti Ganeonis']

#55 Yukarifan

Yukarifan
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 December 2002 - 08:31 PM

A couple of things I've wanted to ask you:

1: Originally you were a thief but later became a mage/thief. Was this related to your nature as a child of Baal (perhaps before you realized it) or simply out of interest in magic?

2: (More important). If you should die as a result of a battle or something unfortunate, you could be readily resurrected.However for any other Baalspawn (your brother/sister included)l once they're dead, that's it.Their soul/essence goes to resurrecting Baal and they're gone forever. Any idea on why that is?

#56 Attalus

Attalus
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 February 2003 - 08:41 PM

Uh, Immy, what really happened to you with Irenicus?

#57 LSWSjr

LSWSjr

Creator of DHSTU

• 48 posts

Posted 22 February 2003 - 02:11 AM

Uh, Immy, what really happened to you with Irenicus?

Attalus... A word of advise... Be original when you make a post, or at least try to ask your questions on a different page to one already with the same question... Thank you for your attention. :D

Also:
(Imoen Romance-Type Question)
Imoen... I wanted to know how you feel about us, together like this. Does it bother you what (Keldorn/Anomen) might think?

(Imoen Relationship-Type Quesions)
Imoen how do you really feel about (Romance NPC) and my relationship?

Immy, any advise you can give me about my present for (Romance NPC)?

Imoen I have to ask you, how did you feel about my change into the Slayer? Are you afraid of me?

LSWSjr of LSWSjr Productions Australia, signing off
[QUOTE]*
In the end, when the chips are down, when you feel like its all over, you have to ask yourself "Was this the right way to be defeated by the inevitable?" and there is only one answer... "It is in this liftime, so I'll see ya in the next, Rowan T. of LSWSjr Publications signing off!"

#58 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 02:06 PM

Attalus... A word of advise... Be original when you make a post, or at least try to ask your questions on a different page to one already with the same question... Thank you for your attention.

I am more than capable of performing the role of forum mod without assistance.

#59 LSWSjr

LSWSjr

Creator of DHSTU

• 48 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 11:01 PM

I am more than capable of performing the role of forum mod without assistance.

Hiya Quitch, sorry about that, just being an ass and all... Comes from being in charge too long, as my employees will agree. It is true that you can regulate your own Forums, quite well in fact. B)

So how is the work going on the project (aside from RTW that is)... I still firmly believe that you will achieve great things with both of your current projects and look forward to seeing the final versions (or the betas at least)

Cya

LSWSjr or LSWSjr Productions Australia, signing off
[QUOTE]*

#60 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 24 February 2003 - 02:39 PM

[I]I think that that belt of sex change would look really sexy on you