#21 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:16 AM

Hey Hoppy!

All done!

DAMN! I found some english lines in russian files...in wsetup.tra
How was it happening I duuno... mmm...may be these lines not needed to translate (may be these lines not traify)?

Attached Files

Edited by prowler, 15 December 2009 - 01:42 AM.

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon

#22 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:11 AM

Hey Hoppy!

All done!

DAMN! I found some english lines in russian files...in wsetup.tra
How was it happening I duuno... mmm...may be these lines not needed to translate (may be these lines not traify)?

Thanks prowler :cheers:

I did notice those English lines a while ago and never thought to ask you about it. It seems they are the books that CtB adds and it looks like the titles have been translated but not the texts ^_^
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#23 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 02:06 PM

Updated the fixpack in first post to include corrected French.tra file and added the AR3534 searchmap that was in a separate post.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant