Photo

Nathaniel tries to say something, but he canīt...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KieraīSai

KieraīSai
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:00 PM

Hey there:)

My lovelife with Nathaniel stuck in Underdark...
If I want to speak with him, he tells me: I- um - I donīt think itīs a right time...or something like that...
And when I sleep with Pheare, hes reaction is none. The same, I donīt sleep with that Despana lady, he tells me nothing...

Then I go to the temple to take a guest about bringing blood of Kuo-Tan prince, or something like that...
Than Nathaniel tries speak to me, but all he says is the very same sentence "I- um - I donīt think itīs a right time..." End of dialogue...after that, I try to speak with him and he has nothing to tell...
Thatīs not THAT bad...the real problem is, that Nathaniel tries speak to me every second, so the game is ruined...I canīt move, because Nathaniel is going to tell me something, but he can not! Hes turned to me, I am turned to him and if I try to move, I canīt...
Any suggestions? What can I do?
I tried to reinstall his mod, but it didnīt help.
I also checked, if I didnīt accidently installed the Multi-romance tweak from the Ease-of-Use mod..no, I didnīt...

Now, problem solved...CLUA Console rulezzzz:)

No help needed...

Edited by KieraīSai, 03 September 2009 - 01:37 PM.

#2 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:59 PM

Ye olde Nathaniel stutter nug.

http://www.shsforums...showtopic=41124

#3 KieraīSai

KieraīSai
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

This is not funny at all...I ´ve solved that problem three years ago, finished the game and everything was good.
BUT I´m solving it again...reading this forum again, finding my old posts about this exact problem and I can´t remember how I solved it last time. I wish I could ask that past Kiera´Sai, how she solved it with CLUAConsole...grrrrr...