[Fixed] TuTu exit points in BGT

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:31 AM

Heya, I got some CtDs from the Cave in Nashkel Pass (with the gnome skulls and new goblin guys :cheers:) - AG4301.are

Turns out the exit point pointed to FW4300.are (TuTu version of Nashkel Pass) ... but changing the destination area to AR3200.are didn't fix it!! :crying:

The very next area in NI, AG4815.are also has an exit to FW4800.are, dunno what to do right now though. Hope ya can fix it next version :D

Changelog of both are's showed only AURORA so I doubt they were modded :P

Attached Aurora's.DEBUG for well ... debugging :P

PS: I kinda remember either DSotSC/NTotSC adding a cave area in the Nashkel Pass (related to Otho's nephew, Tearlac) ... I dunno if this is valid but I think the entrance was at the same spot where the "Goblin Cave" is now. Using Ctrl+4 showed a small patch of interactable (but-not-yet-mouse-hover-interactable) area towards the left of the Hobgob campfire. Is that the other D/NTotSC cave (not selectable until I finish some chapters or sommin)??

Cheers,
Lol

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 22 September 2009 - 10:22 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:40 PM

Heya, I got some CtDs from the Cave in Nashkel Pass (with the gnome skulls and new goblin guys :cheers:) - AG4301.are

The very next area in NI, AG4815.are also has an exit to FW4800.are, dunno what to do right now though. Hope ya can fix it next version

Already reported and fixed as noted in your other thread. Next version should be ready, just ironing out a few glitches in the new treasure-modding components.

PS: I kinda remember either DSotSC/NTotSC adding a cave area in the Nashkel Pass (related to Otho's nephew, Tearlac) ... I dunno if this is valid but I think the entrance was at the same spot where the "Goblin Cave" is now. Using Ctrl+4 showed a small patch of interactable (but-not-yet-mouse-hover-interactable) area towards the left of the Hobgob campfire. Is that the other D/NTotSC cave (not selectable until I finish some chapters or sommin)??

That entrance is pretty far to the left of the campfire whereas ours is quite a ways to the right, so I don't think there's a real conflict. It probably doesn't add a cave entrance graphic like we do, so maybe that's the problem you're having with it. Or maybe not, but might want to ask about it in the DS/NT forum - don't know much about it.

Edit: Areas are stored in your saved games by the way, so if you changed something in it, you'll have to start a game from before you first visited either the cave or its parent area.

Edited by Miloch, 22 September 2009 - 10:41 PM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle