as the title

Attached Files

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

Cheers, fixed. WeiDU --change-log lied to me - the icgob05.cre comes from NEJ2 not RoT.

A new version should be out soon, but if you want to fix it (on your own install only - this isn't a general fix) in the meantime, open /lib/t-goblin.tpa and search for COPY_EXISTING ~icgob05.cre~ ~override~ and put a /* in front of that line. About 5 lines later after the BUT_ONLY, put a */ after it.

That's a funky combination of mods you've got there. I don't think you want both the BG2 Fixpack and Baldurdash unless you've got NEJ or something - could cause issues like these.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 psychlopes

psychlopes
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 11:09 PM

thank you very much for the fast reply . Fixed it
BDash is because Im playing a ranger and for some reason g3fixpack prevents delon from appearing or he has nothing to say , so it ruins my stronghold , so I thought maybe BDash can fix it , though Im not sure (zero modding knowledge)

#4 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:41 AM

for some reason g3fixpack prevents delon from appearing or he has nothing to say , so it ruins my stronghold , so I thought maybe BDash can fix it , though Im not sure (zero modding knowledge)

I don't know if Baldurdash does anything with Delon. You could try moving the delon.bcs and/or delon.dlg files from your override folder to some other folder if you think it's the Fixpack (as documented here), but it shouldn't be. The G3 forums are down, but you could start a post for this in the Megamod help forum. It would be appropriate since you have more than one "big" megamod (CtB, SoS, RoT etc.).

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#5 psychlopes

psychlopes
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:55 AM

thanks. your advice worked
will start a topic in the megamod forum in the future