2 replies to this topic

#1 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:51 AM

Hi Erebusant,

please may you let me know .sto files used in Restenford? I noticed that all the stores are all messed up in my install so some mods should have ruined them,

many thanks,

mm75

Edited by melkor_morgoth75, 01 October 2009 - 02:51 AM.

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:24 PM

Hi Erebusant,

please may you let me know .sto files used in Restenford? I noticed that all the stores are all messed up in my install so some mods should have ruined them,

many thanks,

mm75

This may have been the problem where all the items were wiped out of the stores?

It takes a village...

#3 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

e,

It sounds like it was with an older version of Hard Times.

http://www.shsforums...post__p__464082

Judging by the date and from my memory, everything was cool or fixed with Hard Times since then regarding this, at least with Bonehill stores.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant