Photo

Jaheira Romance Stalled

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Imriehn

Imriehn
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:20 AM

Ok. I'm in chapter 6 of BGII. The last thing that happened in the romance was the final Dermin appearance where him and his party attacks you. Naturally I've already completed the Galvarey quest and the reviane bit. As soon as I finished the dialogue after the Dermin battle I initiated the next one or two Lovetalks just to speed things up (NOTE: I am currently outside De'Arnise Hold). The last lovetalk that happened was the "How did that last battle make you feel?" dialogue which finishes with Jeheira saying something like "Let's get walking. I have more thinking to do."

Now when I try and initiate the next Lovetalk with the CLUAconsole command nothing happens. I've even tried setting our current Lovetalk value (52) to something else like 53 and trying to initiate dialogue then, but nothing happens. I've also tried sleeping outdoors outside the De'Arnise Hold for many hours, expecting someone to show up, but no one comes. What could be stalling the romance like this?

Help!

UPDATE: Ok, I set the Lovetalk value back to "51" and initiated dialogue using the console and got something. The "How did that last battle make you feel?" dialogue initiated again, but afterward the romance is stalled again. Lovetalks won't initiate for some reason.

FURTHER UPDATE: Right. I set the Lovetalk value quite a few numbers ahead of the "How did that last battle make you feel?" one and that seems to have done the trick. Lovetalks are initiating like they should and I am able to progress with the romance. Thanks for all your help guys. You've been a great help.

Edited by Imriehn, 06 October 2009 - 06:56 AM.