Photo

Your suggestions

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 -DD-

-DD-

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:10 AM

So after reading your reply in the praise thread, I realized that I might as well voice my own opinions on this topic.

Honestly, I would like to see more of Sarevok, period. More love talks, interjections, flirts and banters, anything would make me happy.

But I suppose being specific wouldn't hurt.

One thing I noticed is that toward the end of the game there's barely any Sarevok content. Must kill both Sendai and Abazigal before getting one more PID. Last love talk is after 4th challenge and nothing after that. It's a shame. With this mod I actually enjoy ToB, but the dwindling content toward the end revert ToB back to its natural state, boredom incarnated.

In regard to sex scene, I'm also in the 'less is more' camp. My very first reaction to sex in the no power path is frustration and all, but every time after that I appreciate that no sex was shown. Maybe it's just me, but an explicit sex scene would decrease the feel of love and affection for me. To me the relationship would feel more sexualized, and while I have no problem reading smut, role-playing one could feel so awkward. I don't think I would mind so much if it's in the power path though since it could help establish the power dynamics or something.

Moving on, I have dug around the dead Sarevok Relationship mod's forum and there's this one suggestion from Sleeta that I hoped you would use. "Be honest. How many times do you think about maiming me in a day?" That's question got to be one of the best ice breaker ever.

#22 -Morven-

-Morven-

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hello, Aeryn! First of all, thank you for this wonderful romance. You made me fond of Sarevok's character!

Could you please answer me a few questions:

- are you still going to bring in the mod the previously stated wonderful ideas?

- if yes, how long would it take to release a new version?

- if no, would you allow me to make a Russian translation of Sarevok Romance?

#23 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

I am so sorry for not responding sooner! (My old man cat, who was doing so so SO good this winter, caught a virus. I feel like we're living at the vet's office now.)

I probably won't be adding anything anytime soon, and I'd LOVE additional translations! That goes for any mod I write - anyone who is interested in the task, we'd love more translations. :)

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#24 -Morven-

-Morven-

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

Glad you've answered. I wish your cat all the best (my cat is very old and and sickly)

Ah, no new content - a pity then. Maybe one day, one day? :) Well, I'll be working on translation.

Thanks!