• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

Heya :cheers:

I just started with a test run of ToB by summoning each Fate-Spirit-summonable NPC one-by-one :P So, when Nathaniel's turn came, he summoned alright ... (even noticed Sarevok properly) but his swords, Aplin-Fletcher and the Kajikamu can't be equippable by him :o (They come equipped but if I remove them or level him up, they get unequipped and I can't re-equip them :()

I checked the unusability flags and they seem to allow a Human Lawful Good Kensai to wear them, but something sems to red them out for me :ph34r:

The changelogs of both show this:

Mods affecting FHSW1.ITM:
00000: /* from game biffs */ ~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ 0 0 // Nathaniel NPC Mod for BGII
00001: ~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ 0 0 // Improved Battles - "erebusant's Patching Version" v6
00002: ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ 0 1000 // Detectable spells (required for most other components)
00003: ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ 0 11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons
00004: ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ 0 14 // Remove Cleric Weapon Restrictions from Multi-classed Clerics
00005: ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ 0 17 // Weapon Changes
00006: ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ 0 18 // Backstabbing Penalties Only
00007: ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ 0 1 // Tweak weapon proficiencies for some classes (a la Ashes of Embers and aVENGER's Rogue Rebalancing?

Mods affecting FHSW2.ITM:
00000: /* from game biffs */ ~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ 0 0 // Nathaniel NPC Mod for BGII
00001: ~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ 0 0 // Improved Battles - "erebusant's Patching Version" v6
00002: ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ 0 1000 // Detectable spells (required for most other components)
00003: ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ 0 11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons
00004: ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ 0 14 // Remove Cleric Weapon Restrictions from Multi-classed Clerics
00005: ~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ 0 17 // Weapon Changes
00006: ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ 0 1 // Tweak weapon proficiencies for some classes (a la Ashes of Embers and aVENGER's Rogue Rebalancing?

(My guess is that Revised Battles does this ... but I didn't check :P Oh, and my WeiDU.log)

Thanks,
Lol

Attached Files

Edited by Lollorian, 18 October 2009 - 07:29 PM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#2 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

You may try checking some of the backup files. For only Nathaniel to use them they may have some required levels of STR, CON, DEX etc. If those were changed then he can't use them also. What about the SoA version of Nath?

Also Refinements will tweak usability in the KITLIST.2DA file. That won't register in your change log for some items unless Refinements changes the swords which it does not in this case. I had this problem with custom items for NPC's and nailed it down to usability codes for the kit before it changes to the high level kit for altered HLA progression. I don't understand much more beyond that so you might include that in your search.

Edited by Hoppy, 20 October 2009 - 09:38 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant