SearchMap for AR3534/Snowflake Mountains

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:12 AM

This hopefully will squash the CTD in Snowflake Mountains from AR3534 to AR3535. Just put into override folder and should work whether you are in the area or not, have been to the area or not. Needs testing confirmation.

Attached File  AR3534SR.BMP   5.19K   500 downloads

Enjoy.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#2 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:15 PM

This hopefully will squash the CTD in Snowflake Mountains from AR3534 to AR3535. Just put into override folder and should work whether you are in the area or not, have been to the area or not. Needs testing confirmation.

Attached File  AR3534SR.BMP   5.19K   500 downloads

Enjoy.

EDIT: Shame on me. :lol: Here is the original error meassage :new_bottom:
ASSERTION FAILED!
File: ChDataTypes.cpp
Line: 1591

Exp: !(x >= pBitmapInfoHeader->biWidth || x < 0 || y > pBitmapInfoHeader->biHeight || y < 0)

Msg: no msg.
Run Debugger?

Seems to be the same error code for the AR3611 crash. :whistling:

EDIT2: This post is just modder's reference.

Edited by Hoppy, 23 September 2010 - 01:17 PM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant