Photo

Chloe Finding Abigail Problems

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LordAzriel

LordAzriel
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:26 PM

Ok so I've been playing with Chloe for a while and so far haven't found a single bug.....till now. I can't seem to find her. After reading through everything I could here on the site I'm not positive but I think it might possibly be a bug(either on my computers part or something else). I've checked the building mentioned in many threads, but when I go in there, there's nobody in there. I went back and talked to the guy, and tried again, but still nothing. Please help :(.

#2 goonerfan

goonerfan
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:51 AM

I'm having exactly the same problem... I'm not sure whether it's a bug or not, either way I got no journal entry when Aran Linvail gave me the quest.

It's spelt 'Abagail' btw

I did a quick search here and found another forum post suggesting she should be somewhere in the Bridge district, ~north of the Balthis Estate. Will update you with coordinates if I have any joy :)

yeah she's in the Bridge District, the same building where you find the Silver Horn of Valhalla. x3000 y750

Edited by goonerfan, 14 November 2009 - 07:17 AM.

#3 Dot

Dot
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:39 AM

:wacko: I have the same problem. I feel so sorry but I must ask the same question again!!! :crying:

The building where I can find the silver horn in the bridge district is "empty", no matter at daytime or night I go in. :crying:

I just keep trying but have been stuck here for a long time....

And my Chloe version is 1.3. No other Mod unless "BG2_Tweaks 7", only for some rule changes.

I have SOA and TOB and patch 26498. That's all.

Please help and I will appreciate!!!

#4 -Tommy-

-Tommy-

Posted 26 November 2009 - 03:22 AM

Help, having the exact same problems. Abagail is nowhere.

Is there a code that moves Aran Linvail to the next quest - finding Bodhi?

#5 Protopred

Protopred
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 12:45 PM

Had the same Problem

CULAConsole:SetGlobal("KilledAbbyBarbarianCR","GLOBAL",1)

or

CULAConsole:SetGlobal("KilledAbbyVampireSlayerCR","GLOBAL",1)

Let you skip the Quest

#6 -Invisible01x-

-Invisible01x-

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:10 PM

Little question, since I stepped into the bug aswell and not know enough for understanding the console-messages:

Is one of them a 'good' way of her being rescued or is the solution always a sad one?
(Since my next round of playing will be a while I would like to ask if I may have picked the wrong of the two scripts ^^")