TDDsinTDD english version

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -MythicalC-

-MythicalC-

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:14 PM

I love what TDD did with druids and their kits ... the quest itself is another story.

Did TDDsinTDD ever release an english version or not?

otherwise, can someone tell me what I need to do skip the TDD content so I can go on to ToB's quest? Help would be appreciated.

#2 Arkenor

Arkenor
  • 255 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:27 PM

I'm a bit vague on what TDDsinTDD is. So far as I can gather, it's TDD in spanish without any of the quests. Is that right?

Are the kits you want the same ones you get with regular The Darkest Day? You can get them separate from anything by choosing that in a regular weidu TDD install. The kits are a different component to the quest content.

Anyhows, here is the normal weidu TDD install: http://www.shsforums...m...&showcat=65

There is also a walkthrough for TDD that might help you here: http://www.sorcerers...walkthrough.zip

Also, I'd have thought that there's probably nothing preventing you from starting a ToB game and importing your character from your current SoA/TDD game, but I've never done that.

Edited by Arkenor, 23 November 2009 - 09:40 PM.

Arkenor Oakshadow
Ark's Ark Whois
Meddling in the affairs of modders. Modding in the affairs of genie.

#3 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:02 PM

Yep, v4 contains anglais :P Download from Clan DLAN (the v4.2 is only spanish lol) Readme ;) Btw, the page seems to have 2 versions, the ENG version's in beta and it's still v4 :( (in the Curiosidades section)

@arkenor: The TDD Kitpack component needs the main TDD component to be installed :P

Cheers,
Lol

Edited by Lollorian, 23 November 2009 - 10:15 PM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#4 -Mythicalc-

-Mythicalc-

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:44 PM

Yep, v4 contains anglais :P Download from Clan DLAN (the v4.2 is only spanish lol) Readme ;) Btw, the page seems to have 2 versions, the ENG version's in beta and it's still v4 :( (in the Curiosidades section)

@arkenor: The TDD Kitpack component needs the main TDD component to be installed :P

Cheers,
Lol

Argh

bugged on install at weaprof.2da.

It's a shame it's this difficult ... for all the things that make me crazy with TDD, they did an excellent job with druid spells, and the kits are among many that I'd actually want to play.

#5 -Mythicalc-

-Mythicalc-

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:46 PM

Also, whenever (ifever?) a new version comes out; it'd be awesome to have the kits and npcs as separate components for tddsintdd.

#6 -Grimwald-

-Grimwald-

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:08 PM

The link to the English version is here:

http://corellon.clan...bgiwd/TDDsinTDD

I don't know how compatible it will be with EE though.

#7 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 01:26 PM

Just wondering if the mod is EE compatible anyway since not all mods needed changing.

There's a TDDz, it brings the whole TDD to BG2EE game, it requires the original file too. So it's not just the ..DsinT.. version.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.