Photo

PS:T - Sprite Mirroring

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Turelus

Turelus
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:58 AM

I have been looking all over the interwebs for answers to this but found none so I thought I would post here with a request for aid.

I installed PS:T with latest patch, tweakpack, fixpack, widescreen, gui-fix.
Now starting up the game I notice I had the issues from the nvidia card/drivers so promptly went and installed the nvidia fix which sorted the fog of war and transparency issues, however it now seems to not sprite mirror correctly this was quickly solved by enabling the option in the graphics settings and the game was running fine and dandy... until I become a mage! now the game is playable fine until I cast a spell at which the time screen flickers like mad and I get horrendous lag making combat as a wizard almost impossible.

I was wondering if this is an issue that has been solved in the past and I could recieve and help & advice or if I just need to suck it up like a man and play with lag when I cast spells.

(sorry if this has been solved in the past I have run several google searches and looked through your boards but found nothing)

System Stats:

2.1 core duo
4gb RAM
Windows 7 (64)
Nvidia GTX 260

#2 BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:03 PM

I am having the exact same problem, sadly. I noticed that we also have very similar setups. I am running a GTX280 and Windows 7 x64.

#3 ghostdog

ghostdog
  • Modder
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:56 PM

This will probably fix it for you, but you'll have to play in a window.

Edited by ghostdog, 07 January 2010 - 06:57 PM.