Photo

Imoen Romance... still waiting for ToB-Part?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Randir

Randir
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:53 AM

After sooo much time i just couldn't help but check if there's anyone out there who is, like me, still waiting and hoping for the ToB part of the incredibly awesome Imoen Romance Mod to get ready...
Does anyone know if Lord M is working on it anymore, or has the project died after all this waiting time?
I'd be really grateful for any sort of respond ...
so long :whistling: i'll be waiting some more days/weeks/months/years (whatever it takes) ...

(sry for the bad spelling or grammer or whatever, happens not that often that i'm communicating in english)

#2 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:08 PM

With old Imoen forum dead & new one being filled with nothing but spam for at least half a year I'm afraid that yes, there's no hope to get proper ToB Imoen. It's a pity indeed because in my book Imoen Romance was possibly best written mod around and it's ToB part was one of two mods in progress I was waiting most impatiently for years.

As a side note, ToB part of Imoen romance hit closed beta year or two ago, so there's possiblity some testers might still have this beta on hands. The only problem is to convince someone of them to share this beta, not a trivial task considering that it hasn't been leaked up until now.

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#3 Randir

Randir
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:45 PM

all true, unfortunately...
but still. i'm hoping Lord M will finish his mod... after all the work he already put into it and all the fans waiting for it... also, on the imoen romance homepage, in the news section, there is a post from feb. '09 that says he wants to finish it ...
but if Lord M really has disappeared once again, us fans would at least deserve to play the beta... after the loyalty we've proven to Lord M by waiting all these years...
would be interesting to know if anybody could make contact with M, just to know what to expect... or if i'll have to abandon all hope

#4 X-Calibar

X-Calibar
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:38 AM

Here's the new temporary forum that Caldur setup just before the forum got shutdown [can't post anymore] :
http://z3.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

Not very active, but you can contact some members or talk about the mod there :)

As for the status of the ToB part of Imoen Romance...
Lord M SHOULD be working on it still. His last update was earlier this year, and I believe it was stated he won't give out progress reports; just, it'll be done when it's done. I think he will finish it as long as he hasn't lost it; due to the amount of work already finished on it. It was already in beta or more.

Lord M the creator of the mod rarely every talks on the forum anyways... But, it would be nice to hear from him; just to make sure he's okay. Might try to contact someone who is able to reach him.

I sure hope ToB part gets released pretty soon :o Otherwise how will I finish my current game :o

#5 TC Dale

TC Dale
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:18 PM

The mod's alive. The official forums are back up and under new management. Actually, the entire mod is under new management.

If you want the latest and greatest, check out the webpage (also recently redone). There's news that's actually from like... THIS YEAR! (January 2010, as of this writing.)

http://imoen.blindmonkey.org (Webpage)
http://imoen.blindmonkey.org/forums (Forums)