Evidence Submitted in Wrong Order?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Barrow

Barrow
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 03:41 PM

Hi,

Situation is as follows....I had the first 2 pieces of evidence (i.e. "Penned Letter" by Rayic Gethras and the "Letter of Authority" by Seida) when Myroven first came calling. I gave her the "Letter of Authority" (the game gave me the option of giving her either the Penned Letter "or" Letter of Authority.)  All seemed fine at the time. I figured I would give her the "Penned Letter" later.

Next time she came for evidence I could "only" give her the 3rd piece of evidence (i.e. the "Statement of Witness" from Jermien[b]). The third time she showed up I had to tell her I had "no new material", even tho I still had "Penned Letter" in inventory. I tried CLUAing in another "Statement of Witness"....didn't work.  Is there a way to get "unlimited time" before going to Spellhold....?

Hope you can help!

Barrow

#2 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:19 AM

The penned letter is only a minor clue, the main one lies elsewhere.
You can try going to see Bylanna directly to give her the Penned Letter, it should give you a few extra days, at least I think I coded that bit in.

There are 3 "main" clues to be submitted before going to Spellhold, to grant you unlimited time from the Government.
The first would be the LOA.
If you follow up the Penned Letter properly, that would be the next major clue.
There is another clue that starts from talking to Inspector Brega, and requires you to talk to Dayven (you'll learn from Brega who he is)

Once you have done with the 3 clues, you have unlimited time and your next major clue will come only after you beat Irenicus in Spellhold and enter Brynnlaw (don't take the Underdark shortcut)

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#3 Barrow

Barrow
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:26 PM

Thanks, Zyraen, for the nudge in the right direction...

It seems I just needed to go back and 'finish' some conversations with certain people and Brylanna gave me free reign. Its off to Spellhold.

BTW, really enjoying your mod. Very well interwoven into the game as a whole. Thanks again.

Barrow