• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

TFP : D

• 2925 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:35 AM

Good work there! Had me ROFLing plenty of times. xD

It of course helps that I also happen to love the Eye of Argon, or rather, what I think is the first and original MST of it.
But hey, totally sweet stuff. :]
Write moar! I demands!

#2 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:56 AM

Hey, thanks! I'm currently working on the second chapter, which should be up soon. Since Group 1 escaped, I'll probably drag one of my PCs back there and add a few other NPCs.
*ponders* Hmm... which characters would be most likely to kill each other?
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice
-- "Nothing's gonna change my clothes", They Might Be Giants

#3 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

• 2925 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:02 PM

Hmmm. Korgan and Aerie might provide some interesting conflicting viewpoints. @_@

#4 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:10 PM

Hmmm. Korgan and Aerie might provide some interesting conflicting viewpoints. @_@

I was thinking more like Kivan and Viconia. And maybe Edwin as well, so I'd have to add Minsc... :devil:
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice

#5 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 02:50 AM

I like your idea of a rotating cast! I also look forwards to more BG insights into the Eye of Argon. :D

Through lightning, travel shadow,
Through hell and all above,
Surviving sword and arrow,
Bound stronger by the love

And in the end a witness,
To where the death has lain,
Silent through the sorrow,
Where innocents lie slain

#6 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:11 AM

Just wait until Irenicus figures out the CLUAConsole...it's open season on NPCs then. I should be able to get chapter 2 finished soon, then on to what Theis seemed to think was a "plot." If this weren't so much fun, I'd pity the characters.

#7 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

• 2925 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:12 AM

Teehee. Going great. xD

I thought Xzar/Edwin/Tiax/Deirdre provided some of the most unique commentary thus far, shame that it was such an short bit... @_@

#8 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 09:25 AM

Juggling three different forms of insanity with extreme snarkiness and megalomania is harder than I thought. Tiax and Edwin in particular are too easy to "overdo" with their particular modus operandi. I think I'll include at least one of this group in 3 1/2, though. The end result was fun.