Photo

Wide Screen mod

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:13 PM

I have installes the widescreen mod in IWD2. I have specified a 1600x900 resolution and it mentioned a successful install at the end, but when i played, i got the photo below. What could be wrong? From configuration i changed from the graphics the color depth from 16 that it was set to 32. This is the only graphic change i have made - apart from the widescreen mod itself.

Attached Images

• tmpphpPc39wk.jpg

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

I have installes the widescreen mod in IWD2. I have specified a 1600x900 resolution and it mentioned a successful install at the end, but when i played, i got the photo below. What could be wrong? From configuration i changed from the graphics the color depth from 16 that it was set to 32. This is the only graphic change i have made - apart from the widescreen mod itself.

What could be right? Cause, you have single char game and the black box in the right bottom corner is there cause the GUI would need to be redesigned for all the different resolution, and the bigg isn't going to do that.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:56 AM

I understand about bigg. What is it about me having a single character? Would something change by creating a full party?

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."