• 4150 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

File Name: Lol's RezMod
File Submitter: Lollorian
File Submitted: 25 Dec 2009
File Updated: 31 Oct 2012
File Category: Miscellaneous Released Mods

Click here to download this file

Simple practice mod to acquaint meself with WeiDU Posted Image Saw that these 2 old mods hadn't been converted to patchy form, so ... TADA!!! Posted Image The mod contains 8 components, which can be installed separately.

Here's some links to the original (non-WeiDU) mods :devil:

Masamune Sword mini-mini-quest
Improved Anarg

This simple mod contains 3(+5) components,
  • Masamune Sword Mini-mni-quest by Shadowdaemon
    • This component is installable in separate SoA and ToB parts Posted Image
    • )This adds a small quest that extends upto ToB involving swords, dragons and upgrades. The quest doesn't have journal entries and such, but it gives you one helluva sword at the end Posted Image
  • Improved Anarg by knightlight
    • Gives Anarg the Fallen Paladin a new custom helm that you can take ... from his cold dead body :devil:
  • Extended Visual Ioun Stones by WoRm
    • This component gives all Ioun stones added by mods (and ONLY mod Ioun stones) the wonderful swirly Ioun animations made by WoRm Posted Image and recolored by Jarno Mikkola :coolthumb:
    • This does not affect their stats in any way and is only a visual tweak
    • Also, this does not mod vanilla BGII-ToB Iouns in any way. If you want these animations for them, I'll suggest you use Demivrgvs' Item Revisions from the G3!
  • Consistent NPC Portraits
    • Patches ALL the returning BGII NPCs for Edwin, Jaheira, Imoen, Minsc and Viconia (not just the BGT ones Posted Image) to use their respective BGII portraits
    • Each NPC installable separately
Here's some samples of the animations Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

MODDERS NOTE:
There's a folder called unused iouns that contains all of Jarno's recolored bams that aren't used, he threatened me if I didn't include it for other modders to use Posted Image

Full changelog:
Spoiler

Edited by Lollorian, 31 October 2012 - 05:27 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#2 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:30 AM

Ooo your first mod, Lollorian :) . Congratulations on the release! :cheers: Maybe I will see you in the modders group in the future, that would be something :P

Edited by dreamer2007, 25 December 2009 - 02:31 AM.

#3 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 03:56 AM

Hehe :D Thanks!! (although it isn't my mod per se :lol:)

And nah, I'm not planning any more mods, this one was just some random stuff I wanted to try out while I was translating some mods :lol: (I suck at coming up with ideas :crying:) So, no modder tag for me :devil:

One thing I forgot to mention, and probably should mention now is that the mini-mini-quest needs ToB :unsure: Next version, I'm separating the quest to SoA and ToB parts :D Actually, I was only gonna release this upload this on Jan, but then I heard something about SHS having some kinda modder bonanza during xmas, so I thought why not join em :D (if it happens :P)

That, my temporary vacation (between me exams :( ... seriously, these people keep exams like for AN ENTIRE MONTH!!! Doesn't let me focus on anything else for that month :angry:) and some unlikely motivation from Arashi Kai at G3 made me upload this right now :P

Now, I'm worried about compatibility and stuff :P

Thanks,
Lol

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#4 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:24 AM

Oh noo, more imba items! :P

Shouldn't this, by definition go in Mod Resurrections? The only real difference that I know of is that is for updating someone else's dead/non-WeiDU mod(s) whereas Misc. Released Mods is for original work, or at least more recent mod updates.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#5 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:23 PM

Oh noo, more imba items! :P

Shouldn't this, by definition go in Mod Resurrections? The only real difference that I know of is that is for updating someone else's dead/non-WeiDU mod(s) whereas Misc. Released Mods is for original work, or at least more recent mod updates.

No imba items for me. Wait until my Universal Clear Fog of War mod or mod resurrection.

Edited by Hoppy, 27 December 2009 - 01:24 PM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#6 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:20 PM

Hehe :D

... cause all the kool katz are uploadin there 8)

But really, I thought all new mods got out in the Misc. Mods :P Sorry about that. (And then there was the download manager telling me that the mod's gonna get reviewed before it's available :ermm: ... So, Misc. Mods - where all the imba mods are!!! :coolthumb:)

Please move this to the Mod Rez section if you want btw :P

@Hoppy: A remove fog-o-war mod?? :D I'm soooooo using that :P (will the map be already explored or will only the explored areas have no fog?? :P)

Cheers,
Lol

#7 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 04:59 PM

Explored and no fog of war (black). It will probably help a lot too with the new graphics cards that make the FOW look like it was built with LEGOs. :lol:
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#8 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 01:11 AM

Version 1.01 now lets SoA-only players install the Masamune quest properly :coolthumb:

@Hoppy: I have the lego problem :lol: in my BGI install ... Ah well, won't ever be going back to that with BGT though :P

Cheers,
Lol

Edited by Lollorian, 01 January 2010 - 01:12 AM.

#9 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:20 PM

Annnnnd :D It's up!!!

New Extended Iouns component allows mod-added Iouns to be floati-ated-ed :woot:

Thanks to WoRm's bams and Jarno's recolors ^_^

#10 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:32 AM

Updated to v2.1 with component that gives BGI NPCs their BGII portraits :) (for ALL the mod-added versions of them 5 NPCs :devil:)

Edited by Lollorian, 22 February 2010 - 03:36 AM.

#11 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:13 AM

A maintenance update, nothing too buggy :P (I think :unsure:)

#12 Lisandro

Lisandro
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:31 AM

I've made the spanish translation.

I hope you like it.

Attached Files

#13 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:14 AM

Absolute cool!!! :coolthumb: Thank you for your trouble :D Will update ASAP

EDIT: And the deed is done :)

Edited by Lollorian, 17 March 2010 - 09:10 AM.

#14 prowler

prowler

Translator

• 425 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:45 AM

Russian translation is ready! By Silent from Arcanecoast.ru :lol:

Attached Files

Murloc-translator
Coordinator of the Russian BWP Translation Team - Arcanecoast.ru
Work with SHS, PPG, G3, CoM, Dragon's Hoard, Sorcerer's Place, RPG Dungeon

#15 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 11:57 PM

:whistling: :unsure: ... :doh: :lol: ... :hug: Posted Image

#16 Xicloing

Xicloing
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:23 AM

Hurray, Lol's back.

#17 Quiet

Quiet
  • 189 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:36 AM

Hi, Lol.
Thanks for the mod, but I have some problem. Mae'Var don't have Masa.
I think, it's because (from .tp2):
ADD_CRE_ITEM ~XOMASA.ITM~ #0 #0 #0 ~NONE~ ~WEAPON1~ EQUIP
must be:
ADD_CRE_ITEM ~XOMASA~ #0 #0 #0 ~NONE~ ~WEAPON1~ EQUIP

#18 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

Stupid typo is stupid :P

Many thanks mate :cheers: Will get a fixed version up soon.

#19 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

v2.6 up in GitHub until it gets updated in the SHS download manager :P Download here

Changelogy:
Spoiler

#20 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:30 AM

Nice you see update on your mod. :clap:

This also explains why Mae'Var didn't have Masa +2.

Slightly (maybe more, i don't have account at Pocket Plane) offtopic. I've noticed that you have updated Item Upgrade at Pocket Plane. I was little suprised that Cromwell's dialogue was different than before (no list). These problems big mod problems are probably still in Cromwell dialogue. Topic here.

Heh. Maybe you should start maintain BIG MODS now that Hoppy seems to be gone. :P

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible