Photo

Viconia Revamped

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#81 haans

haans
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 02:33 PM

Yup! You are correct! I downloaded new version of WeiDU for Mac and it works! Thank You all for your help! Really appreciated! 

#82 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 12:35 AM

Glad that I found this mod but there are few things that puzzle me in it. First, is there a particular reason that newest version (6.1) is incompatible with older 32-bit windows operating system as it's Weidu setup is strictly 64-bit? Fortunately this is easy enough for solve. Second thing is that none of portrait options is available for easyTutu which I'm currently playing, although judging by description in the Readme I should have at least a couple of options. I just got "your game is not supported" for all of it.

#83 Blash2

Blash2
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:24 AM

Viconia as cleric/assassin incorrectly gets 25 thief points instead of 15.

#84 Austin

Austin
  • Modder
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:29 AM

We have updated the Russian translation. Add please!
Translated by Alisia

Attached Files

Edited by Austin, 20 January 2020 - 12:28 PM.

#85 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 04:41 AM

Viconia as cleric/assassin incorrectly gets 25 thief points instead of 15.
This is due to the game choise of playing with BG1/2EE rather than for example BGT based game. As the item kit option sets the thief points in the non-EE BG2 game, while it doesn't do so in a EE game... as the added kit has this option tied to a new weidu function.
Yes, in case you didn't know, the EE has used weidu to install the new custom kits.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#86 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:22 AM

Dear Players!

It's been so many years since I released my first project. And I just couldn't stop there. I would keep releasing new projects and while it takes more time these days, I still keep providing you new mods. I just like it. In the same time, my mods are all over different sites and sometimes it's hard to get everyone informed about new releases, new updates, remember about all the threads... I also like trying new things. Because of that, I've decided to centralize my work. That means I am moving almost all my mods to... well, a brand new place: Weasel Mods Forums.

There are some project I won't move, though: like those that are part of something bigger than just me. Like projects I released as a part of NPC IEP mods (Valygar Friendship, Minsc Friendship, etc.) or Yoshimo's Remorse I released along with jmaeq.

Nevertheless, if you are looking for my mods, use these links: www.weaselmods.net (forum), www.downloads.weaselmods.net (download)
There is an alternative download powered by DropBox - use it when the usual download site doesn't work:
www.dropbox.com/sh/56dr4q8h2q7djri/AACJfi0A2mV7hFlH3eqDLTcEa?dl=0

I hope you'll enjoy the new place. Perhaps it's not as modern, some solutions may seem a bit outdated, but... I just hope the new site will serve the purpose and that you'll find it at least "ok". The old download links may expire in a while as with time those mods will be removed from SHS. Because of the same reason, mods I uploaded at Beamdog forums will also be available only at Weasel Mods.

Best wishes! Thanks to everyone who's been supporting me for years now. That includes both other modders and all the players that gave my mods a chance! Also thanks to Spellhold Studios, Gibberlings Three, Pocket Plane Group and all the other modding websites out there! You rock!

Lava Del'Vortel