BiG World Project (BWP) v8.3

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#321 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 05:08 PM

Dunno about the entrances but try pressing 'X' for the coordinates :) (old saying about X marks the spot and whatnot :P ... and BGII engine different from BGI :lol:)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#322 -kelrynn-

-kelrynn-

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

You were right..Ctrl X gave me the coordinates. The entrance isn't at the coordinates the walk through gave. The coordinates are x=5020, y=638 and I went to those coordinates exactly but did not find any entrance. Has anyone found this entrance to the maps East of Pelvdale in Dark Side of the Sword Coast?

#323 -riva-

-riva-

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:33 AM

@Uaine:
You don't have to do that. The fixpack wants to patch some zeroed offsets and it fails since your Weidu is an old one. You have to replace the weidu.exe with the one from the weidu-direcory. Then start the BiG World Install.bat again. You will encounter some hunk-messages but don't bother because the files that should be patched are already patched since from the first run.

Can you tell me what's the last entry from the BiG World Setup\Changelog.txt?
This error should have been fixed since v8.3.0.

Thank you so much !!!!!