• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:19 AM

File Name: Lucy the Wyvern - Mac OSX
File Submitter: berelinde
File Submitted: 04 Mar 2010
File Updated: 23 Feb 2011
File Category: Miscellaneous Released Mods

This mod adds a twist to the encounter with Lucy, the wyvern in the Adventure Mart. To access this encounter, simply talk to Lucy with your Bhaalspawn PC.

Version 4 includes an Italian translation by ilot and a French translation by Le Marquis of the d'oghmatiques.

Click here to download this file

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#2 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:26 PM

Tested under OS X (10.4.11) on my Mac. This mod functions as it should, as of v4.

Happy modding,
Eric

Edited by Eric P., 12 May 2011 - 06:27 PM.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#3 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:01 AM

Good news! Thanks for reporting. :cheers:

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum