• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:50 AM

Just another shameless plug to annouce that Purgatorio, the Planescape Campaign for Neverwinter Nights 2, is has reached Release One. You can find it here. We are far from finished, but there is a lot to see and it won't ruin your appetite if you were waiting for the final presentation. We hope you enjoy our little adventure, and stick around as we bring it to a close. If you are a modder with any interest in joining the team, these is not a better time to do so.

:cheers:
Horred

#2 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:38 AM

Congrats, I was following this project last year. Good to see that progress is being made.

#3 ghostdog

ghostdog
  • Modder
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:45 AM

Congrats and good luck with the rest of the project !

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:29 AM

Ouh, I wish I had gotten further in the PST the first time I really played it... way to busy today.

Congrats, and great skill, cause luck always runs out. :crazy:

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#5 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:57 AM

I'll be busier than ever on this project, because after this past release I took over as the Lead Producer of Purgatorio. Our CEO/Admin Aulslime will be leading a portion of the team on a new project, we've been developing for several months. I'll be joining in on Purg's completion.

Huge things have happened since release, and plenty more on the way. Our upcoming patch will have not only the bugfixes, but several new features as well. Included is a total reworking of our current awesome UI, so it is less overwriting and more inclusive than before (more screens added, half-finished screens finished, and some all-new Purg-exclusive features, by yours truly. :)

I've also figured out how to remove those pesky stars from the sky, without the animation-ruining Custom Skydome feature--and it can be done mod by mod. So now, we really can have day and night, and no sun/moon/stars (as the planescape lore books describe these planes). And if this isn't enough? Clocks of the Planes!!! Each plane will have its own clock to tell its unique form of time. I have a Peak/Antipeak clock for Outlands and Sigil, each with unique appearance (and different times as well). The old standard Prime Material clock remains, of course. And for those eternal zones, I have a "Timeless Clock". All it keeps track of, is Turns Passed since you entered the plane.

More coming, stay tuned, I think everybody will find this upcoming patch rewarding.