• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:35 AM

General guidelines for reporting bugs
  • When reporting a bug please specify which version of the game (i.e. BG2, BGT, Tutu) you are running, your Operating System (i.e. Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, MacOSX...etc) and the version of aTweaks which you have installed
  • If you encounter an error during the installation procedure please post the content of your SETUP-ATWEAKS.DEBUG file. It would also be helpful to list any other mods which you have installed and their installation order as well. The easiest way to do that is to post the contents of your WeiDU.log file. Note: you can find the aforementioned files in your Baldur's Gate 2 folder
  • Before labeling any unusual behavior as bugs, please carefully review the documentation which comes with the aTweaks mod, especially the "Known Issues" section
  • Feel free to report any spelling or grammar mistakes which you notice in the dialogues or the item/kit/ability descriptions which were introduced by aTweaks
  • For reference, resolved bug reports from earlier mod versions are archived here. False positives and problems caused by local issues are moved here.

Edited by Wisp, 25 July 2012 - 08:01 AM.

#2 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

Not a bug, but don't forget about this feedback.

#3 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:46 PM

If it's about false positives from your AV-vendor, use the zip.

#4 datachild

datachild
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 05:34 AM

Installing aTweaks v4.53 under Windows10 (Weidu.log attached):

Not really a bug that prevents installation, but I wanted to report the following Parse Errors during "0152: PnP Fiends -> Mod-added fiends are also affected":

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

This maybe a problem of the corresponding mods, but I wanted to report this here anyway.

Attached Files

#5 Cere

Cere
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2021 - 11:45 AM

VERSION ~v4.53~

BGEET installed with PI

Windows 10

CBMTFLAL.ITM (Masterwork Flail) has the flags Breakable(1) enabled  (instead of disabled)