Photo

A SUGGESTION BWP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 disari

disari
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:14 AM

First let me commend on a good idea and what you are doing is greatly appreciated.. I love these games and so enjoy the work all of you do.. i play though once a year or so.. see new mods.. try larger and larger installations smile... but enough of kudos.. even though i do mean them.. in your installation somewhere could u add the crack disk from nej or one like it.. i have two sets of disks but the crack is nice i don't worry about disks to carry around with me everywhere with my laptop...i know some are online but would rather get one that works and won't break the game.. i have played nej and didn't want to install it just to get the crack..

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:27 AM

Nej original...

Attached Files

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:55 AM

Uuh, if you ask me, I really hope the opposite:
All these lines "calling the crack" should be moved out of the BWP.

If guys have to pay for putting linked images on their blogs, I really don't like the idea of some idiots shutting down the Project or start some lawsuits since a crack shipped with the BWP-packages.
Also, it just seems plain illegal to me and if someone needs it he will find it. (QED)
THINK! - It's not illegal.

#4 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

Uuh, if you ask me, I really hope the opposite:
All these lines "calling the crack" should be moved out of the BWP.

If guys have to pay for putting linked images on their blogs, I really don't like the idea of some idiots shutting down the Project or start some lawsuits since a crack shipped with the BWP-packages.
Also, it just seems plain illegal to me and if someone needs it he will find it. (QED)

That is exactly why the crack was removed from NeJ 691. One can find answers if they Google, Bink or Yahoo search.
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant