• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 02:15 AM

Heya :cheers:

It looks like there's a slight incompatibility with Munchmod. CtB uses Cromwell's ForgeItem GLOBAL at 10 to upgrade one of its items, and Munchmod uses the same global for one of its stuff :P Would it be possible to use a new variable?? :)

The same global is also used by Every Mod and Dog (at 10) for one of its upgrades too :(

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#2 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 09:05 AM

Heya :cheers:

It looks like there's a slight incompatibility with Munchmod. CtB uses Cromwell's ForgeItem GLOBAL at 10 to upgrade one of its items, and Munchmod uses the same global for one of its stuff :P Would it be possible to use a new variable?? :)

The same global is also used by Every Mod and Dog (at 10) for one of its upgrades too :(

If you get those mods to update their globals as they are obviously installed after. :)
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#3 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 09:37 AM

Well, the problem is temporarily fixed by doing what you suggested for the other 2 mods. The patches will probably be added to the next BWPFixpack update, but this would still be problematic for peeps who aren't using the BWP :P And while Munchmod gets updated by Leomar, EMaD probably won't ...

(I understand you may have already uploaded the new CtB 1.12a like the download page says ... but the filesize is the same as CtB 1.12, so I guess there was some problem like what happened with TDD)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#4 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:23 PM

Well, the problem is temporarily fixed by doing what you suggested for the other 2 mods. The patches will probably be added to the next BWPFixpack update, but this would still be problematic for peeps who aren't using the BWP :P And while Munchmod gets updated by Leomar, EMaD probably won't ...

Even if Munch and EMAD aren't changed for ultra compatibility, it can still be resolved by a CLUAConsole:SetGlobal fix. Not something super crucial.

(I understand you may have already uploaded the new CtB 1.12a like the download page says ... but the filesize is the same as CtB 1.12, so I guess there was some problem like what happened with TDD)

Liam has been having troubles updating through the server. It is out of my hands now and beyond my control. ;)
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#5 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

Hi Hop, I'm still not getting this to work. Cromwell asks for and then takes the items, but gives nothing in return. For example - Cloak of protection, invisible scroll, improved haste scroll = improved cloak of protection. He takes the stuff, and I end up using Shadowkeeper to add the item.

#6 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:00 AM

It is because of glitches in the item upgrades mods. I don't know what the new changes are in those mods via the BWP as I have briefly looked at the changes and the old way was through dialogs. It could be the DAYNIGHT blocks also if you have the fixpack component to take a day for forging.

- King Diamond

#7 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:40 AM

Wasn't this fixed by the BWPFixpack?? Hoppy, you fixed it btw, non?? :P

Maybe maximus is playing a BWP install from before the fix got included?? :unsure: (*hints for WeiDU.log*)

#8 maximus2001

maximus2001
  • 525 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

Yeah I'm running the BWP 9.0 from April. The mods that add stuff to Crommeister(that I remember) are :

1)Munchmod
2)CTB
3)Item Pack (Dalmunkain's)

Attached File  Weidu.log   57.32K   264 downloads

None are working correctly, that is to say he asks for stuff and takes it but no items. Also I do have "forging takes a day".

#9 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

Wasn't this fixed by the BWPFixpack?? Hoppy, you fixed it btw, non?? :P

Maybe maximus is playing a BWP install from before the fix got included?? :unsure: (*hints for WeiDU.log*)

I fixed it in relation to complete the script blocks that weren't completing as far as the StartDialog nonsense. If that area script now has 50 more blocks that get interrupted by the all overpowering Fixpack block(s) then the blocks probably are running half way, thus the take items but not give items.

Let's look at the AR0334.BCS as the WEiDU log just tells us what we already know and that is what mods are installed, at least for this purpose.

- King Diamond