Yikari and BP

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 -Fennek-

-Fennek-

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:32 AM

Yikari has a component to make it compatible with Tactics Kuroisan (an Interjection, I think). There's also the Kuroisan component from Big Picture. Would it be possible to make it compatible with this one, too?

#2 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:24 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not aware of any Kuroisan content in the Big Picture. Kuroisan is a character from Weimar's Tactics Mod.

This post may be old and out of date, but it says that Tactics isn't compatible with the Big Picture.

I haven't played Big Picture myself. Am I missing something :) ?

#3 -Fennek-

-Fennek-

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:45 PM

I haven't played Big Picture myself. Am I missing something :) ?

I think so. ^_^

Kuroisan was a component of Tactics, but BP uses several components from Tactics which are, in my opinion, better than the original ones from Tactics.
And since BP and Tactics are not that compatible (don't want to install Kuroisan two times...) it would be nice if there would also be a component for compatibility with BP.

#4 -Fennek-

-Fennek-

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:49 PM

It's BP's component 11 (and component 8 of Tactics). I'd guess that the files are more or less the same (maybe not same AI / itmes etc.), so maybe only some file names would have to be adjusted.

#5 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:59 AM

I see. That shouldn't be too hard :) .

#6 Fennek

Fennek
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

Thanks a lot! :D

#7 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:55 AM

I have implemented this feature and will release an update just as soon as I hear back from translators.

#8 Fennek

Fennek
  • 355 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:46 AM

That's great. :cheers: