BiG World Project (BWP) v9.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
663 replies to this topic

#661 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:42 AM

How to restore the exp cap (8 million) in BWP?

Well, perhaps the best easy way is to open the games files with Near Infinity(how to get that is answered here, the answer #11), open the "XPCAP.2DA" file with it, and put the number you wish on the VALUE to the classes.
But you really should have asked this on a topic of it's own...

THIS THREAD IS DEAD.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 28 December 2010 - 02:43 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#662 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:41 AM

THIS THREAD IS DEAD.

I think Mr. Imp subtly wants to say:

uS3 NU ThR34D pl0X!1!11!!

kthxbai! :cheers:

Edited by Lollorian, 28 December 2010 - 04:42 AM.

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#663 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:16 PM

THIS THREAD IS DEAD.

I think Mr. Imp subtly wants to say:

uS3 NU ThR34D pl0X!1!11!!

kthxbai! :cheers:

Using bold texts to yell at people that are asking for help does nothing to help solve a problem, it does not answer a question and it intimidates people, especially those that are new to this megamod installation business that has never been a simple "right out of the box" process.

If the two of you want this thread closed so badly then PM Liam or another admin and get it done. :whistling:
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#664 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:08 AM

Closed. Jeez, guys, POLITENESS.