Photo

Help with the Gaunlet...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wrack

Wrack
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:49 AM

After finding the Sentinel in the Villa, I seem to have gotten stuck. I've gone back and talked to Kurst and Bergon. If I agree to help Bergon the only choice is to demand to rest first, and then no new dialogue is available if I talk to him again. Both the sentinel and a book I found in the nearby forest point the location of the fortress on the border between sembia and cormyr, but no location has appeared on the map and I can't figure out how to get there...

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:05 AM

After finding the Sentinel in the Villa, I seem to have gotten stuck. I've gone back and talked to Kurst and Bergon. If I agree to help Bergon the only choice is to demand to rest first, and then no new dialogue is available if I talk to him again. Both the sentinel and a book I found in the nearby forest point the location of the fortress on the border between sembia and cormyr, but no location has appeared on the map and I can't figure out how to get there...

You did talk to the Sentinel -item? It should/might give you the map location, you then just have to exit to the west from the place that's already directly west of Piney Bluff, you'll arrive to a 'random encounter', and when you exit from there you should arrive to the Gauntlet Fortress.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 Wrack

Wrack
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:23 AM

Thanks, for a while I got stuck on the gnoll encounter too, until i found the small bit of area that allowed an exit. D'oh!

Edited by Wrack, 13 April 2010 - 08:27 AM.