TDD towns don't appear on World Map

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vail of the Winds

Vail of the Winds
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:24 PM

Hello, this is Vail.
First, Thanks so much for all your help. Now that my flight Nurse duties all winding down I have got back to gaming.
I did the new install and have the Big World Map.(This I installed Last)I converted my saved games as per Wiedu instructions.
Now, I have a new problem, I omitted SOS from the install, and just went the TDD. Now When: 'In the Five Flagons Inn when I speak to the Paranoid Salesman..or get the map for Eshpurta at the city gate' I get a message that the World map has been updated. But when Vail and her team go to junp. There is no target Purskal,Eshpurta don't appear on the map,Small Teeth Pass, Watchers Keep (ie) Umber hills,ect"if talked to". All show up as reachable in blue, but they are in the Sea of swords or in the water regions. Should they be there,or is something not right?
Possiblies:
Start a New Game:
Start the TDD quest in chapter six
Vail started hers after talking to Galen,(to sort of raise the money)
In short I can't get any of the TDD areas to show up on my map;
My Character Vail is 13th Level{GOOD) Banshee KIT selfmade, of neurtal
alingment
I have TDD 1.12
Any help would be greatful
here my Weidu:
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Female Cleric and Druid Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Male Half-Orc Paperdoll
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Male Human Barbarian Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Male Human Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Female Human Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Male Monk)
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Female Monk)
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Female Human Rogue Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Male Vampire Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install Female Vampire Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Use Male Vampire Avatars for Human Male Thieves
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD Character Kits
~SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu v1.5
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chloe NPC mod v1.2
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Exnem Vault v5, Install Items
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add items to creatures
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add items to areas (affects SOA areas only - not BGT, TDD, CtB, etc. areas)
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Teleport spell for BG2:SoA
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #1 // Teleport spell for BG2:ToB
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #2 // Modification of NPCs and strongholds quests.
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1
~SC#INTJLISTER/SC#INTJLISTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Interjection lister

#2 erebusant

erebusant

It takes a village...

• Modder
  • 2109 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

Hello, this is Vail.
First, Thanks so much for all your help. Now that my flight Nurse duties all winding down I have got back to gaming.
I did the new install and have the Big World Map.(This I installed Last)I converted my saved games as per Wiedu instructions.
Now, I have a new problem, I omitted SOS from the install, and just went the TDD. Now When: 'In the Five Flagons Inn when I speak to the Paranoid Salesman..or get the map for Eshpurta at the city gate' I get a message that the World map has been updated. But when Vail and her team go to junp. There is no target Purskal,Eshpurta don't appear on the map,Small Teeth Pass, Watchers Keep (ie) Umber hills,ect"if talked to". All show up as reachable in blue, but they are in the Sea of swords or in the water regions. Should they be there,or is something not right?
Possiblies:
Start a New Game:
Start the TDD quest in chapter six
Vail started hers after talking to Galen,(to sort of raise the money)
In short I can't get any of the TDD areas to show up on my map;
My Character Vail is 13th Level{GOOD) Banshee KIT selfmade, of neurtal
alingment
I have TDD 1.12
Any help would be greatful
here my Weidu:
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon behavior: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Female Cleric and Druid Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Male Half-Orc Paperdoll
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Male Human Barbarian Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Male Human Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Female Human Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Male Monk)
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Female Monk)
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Female Human Rogue Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Male Vampire Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install Female Vampire Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Use Male Vampire Avatars for Human Male Thieves
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD Character Kits
~SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu v1.5
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chloe NPC mod v1.2
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Exnem Vault v5, Install Items
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add items to creatures
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add items to areas (affects SOA areas only - not BGT, TDD, CtB, etc. areas)
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Teleport spell for BG2:SoA
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #1 // Teleport spell for BG2:ToB
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #2 // Modification of NPCs and strongholds quests.
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1
~SC#INTJLISTER/SC#INTJLISTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Interjection lister

Assuming you started a new game, would you be so kind as to zip your SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.DEBUG file and post it here please?

It takes a village...

#3 Vail of the Winds

Vail of the Winds
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:10 PM

Assuming you started a new game, would you be so kind as to zip your SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.DEBUG file and post it here please?
[/quote]

Hello, and thanks; This is Vail
After I started the new game my world maps works, all areas are in the right place and town quests show up, everything seams to be working so far. Here's the funny thing, nothing shows up in my BGT-Bp-World Map debug (See my debug below}
C:\Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\Setup-BP-BGT-Worldmap.exe
This is all there is, but the world map works,
Are ll my weidu installs right?

Also when Vail excorts Loron to his town. Or when the party is taken to the TOD by the Mage Tian--they reach their destinations, but the destinations don't appear on the map, and the party icon shows the group are still in the city gates. This this a bug-or how it is supost to be?

Please advist

#4 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:54 PM

Hello, and thanks; This is Vail
After I started the new game my world maps works, all areas are in the right place and town quests show up, everything seams to be working so far. Here's the funny thing, nothing shows up in my BGT-Bp-World Map debug (See my debug below}
C:\Program Files\Black Isle\BGII - SoA\Setup-BP-BGT-Worldmap.exe
This is all there is, but the world map works,
Are ll my weidu installs right?

Also when Vail excorts Loron to his town. Or when the party is taken to the TOD by the Mage Tian--they reach their destinations, but the destinations don't appear on the map, and the party icon shows the group are still in the city gates. This this a bug-or how it is supost to be?

Please advist

For Ajoc's Minimod, Tower of Deception and Calimport from TDD the new areas don't have a worldmap position so it still appears like you are in the same area like the Gates district or wherever you "lifted off from". Same types of things happen when you CLUAConsole to an area instead of using the Worldmap.

Edited by Hoppy, 17 April 2010 - 06:55 PM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#5 Vail of the Winds

Vail of the Winds
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:47 PM

[quote name='Hoppy' date='17 April 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1271559264' post='485141']
[quote name='Vail of the Winds' date='17 April 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1271549437' post='485133']

For Ajoc's Minimod, Tower of Deception and Calimport from TDD the new areas don't have a worldmap position so it still appears like you are in the same area like the Gates district or wherever you "lifted off from". Same types of things happen when you CLUAConsole to an area instead of using the Worldmap.
[/quote]

Thanks again, hoppy,

Can I install the Tales of the Deep Gardens now, and the character Mod
Sarah, after I've installed the World Map?

************Also*************

I have some questions about the inf-editor and changing some dilolog in the Chloe Mod. Sure I go to the inf and Chloe forums for these, or can you help me here?

#6 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

[quote name='Vail of the Winds' date='18 April 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1271623631' post='485211']
[quote name='Hoppy' date='17 April 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1271559264' post='485141']
[quote name='Vail of the Winds' date='17 April 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1271549437' post='485133']

[/quote]

Thanks again, hoppy,

Can I install the Tales of the Deep Gardens now, and the character Mod
Sarah, after I've installed the World Map?

************Also*************

I have some questions about the inf-editor and changing some dilolog in the Chloe Mod. Sure I go to the inf and Chloe forums for these, or can you help me here?
[/quote]

For direct Cloe support, I would ask in her forums but have your WEiDU log posted there too in your question so the modders know what else you have.

I have no idea of Tales of the Deep Gardens and if it can go after the worldmap. It changes the Worldmap too so a new game will be needed anytime you have worldmap changes. I would uninstall Worldmap and add TotDG so that it patches the worldmap and then rinstall the Worldmap mod to update all the links. You may want to double check with erebusant in the Worldmap forum regarding installing TotDG after Worldmap. My theory is anything that adds to the Worldmap comes before the Worldmap (mod).

NPC's are safe to install after and I am pretty sure Sarah doesn't add Worldmap destinations. I would keep everything before the Worldmap mod just in case you want to add some more things, the Worldmap can be uninstalled and installed again converting the saves. This doesn't mean every mod will work right because general install order of some mods is quite tricky. NPC's are pretty easy installs for the most part and should go after Big mods like SOS, TDD, BGT and the like.

Have fun :)
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant