Photo

Stuck on part 2

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aquaman214

aquaman214
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:13 PM

I'm stuck on part two of secrets of bonehill. I'm trying to go to the town to investigate the murder but I don't see it on my map. I do have worldmap and was told that can cause problems.....Any help would be appreciated!

#2 -Michael Furlong-

-Michael Furlong-

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:01 PM

Not wanting to hijack the OP, but I have similar problems and I don't see the point of creating a new thread.

I tried to teleport back to the mainland when the transport was interrupted and I was accused of murder and theft (somewhat true, but not of that which they accused me of). A guard then came in and reported bandit attacks and pelltar told me to sort it out.
Now Pelltar won't respond to me, Welcar at the warehouses doesn't say anything new. I can't get into the sewers (I just get the new grave message). I keep on going back to the thieves den but I can't find the new thieves. Nothing is happening. A town to the south keeps on being mentioned but I can't get there.

I've pretty much given up on the mod (which is a pity as it is quite well done so far), and I have tried using the CLUAConsole to move back to Beregost but I don't know the proper codes for it. IF anyone knows whether I have missed something, whether it is a bug that can be fixed or the proper cheat code to move back to the mainland, could they please let me know.

#3 -way cows-

-way cows-

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

To make my last post more concise, Does anyone know the code to use the console to transport my party to the mainland? As for the rest, I've just decided to play a much earlier save point and hope that the bug won't re-appear.

#4 devi

devi
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:14 PM

I tried to teleport back to the mainland when the transport was interrupted and I was accused of murder and theft (somewhat true, but not of that which they accused me of). A guard then came in and reported bandit attacks and pelltar told me to sort it out.
Now Pelltar won't respond to me, Welcar at the warehouses doesn't say anything new. I can't get into the sewers (I just get the new grave message). I keep on going back to the thieves den but I can't find the new thieves. Nothing is happening. A town to the south keeps on being mentioned but I can't get there.

Did you go to the Thieves Den yet? I picked up a walkthrough somewhere here, it said that at the north bridge at the before mentioned location a thief would appear. I will not spoil the rest of the quest, so you're on your own from here on...

#5 -Michael-

-Michael-

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:36 AM

Did you go to the Thieves Den yet? I picked up a walkthrough somewhere here, it said that at the north bridge at the before mentioned location a thief would appear. I will not spoil the rest of the quest, so you're on your own from here on...

Ive been there repeatedly at varying times and used a potion of speed to go around the entire map multiple times. Other than spiders and wyvens spawning, nothing happens. I think it must be a scripting error, so I will load the game to a much earlier point and try again. However if it doesn't work I need a cheat to get back to the mainland as none of my saves are from before leaving the main game.