Game doesn't work

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -DudeFromRussia-

-DudeFromRussia-

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:47 AM

Hello everybody. At first - please forgive me my terrible language. It's foreign for me and I use it rather bad.
Now - my problem.
After installing Tweaks (or every another mods from this website) my Torment stops to work. When I press Torment.exe for a couple of second I'm watching black screen - then I'm dropped to my worktable and see typical windows error. I have no idea what to do. My videocrad - GForce 8600GT. Please, help me!

#2 scient

scient
  • Modder
  • 1010 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:03 AM

And the game runs ok without mods? If that's the case then I'd check to see if game runs after installing each one to narrow down what pack is causing problem. At the moment you haven't given enough information to go on. See here for best guide in setting up PST properly.

Those interested in the classic TBS game Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri / Alien Crossover should check out the unofficial patch I work on here.

#3 -DudefromRussia-

-DudefromRussia-

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

I tried.
Without any packs game works well. With even one part of tweaks (for example, Scale of Souls) or packs - game crushes :'(

#4 scient

scient
  • Modder
  • 1010 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:04 PM

I tried.
Without any packs game works well. With even one part of tweaks (for example, Scale of Souls) or packs - game crushes :'(

And you applied the fixpack first? And if so, the game runs ok with fixpack? The fixpack must be applied before applying tweaks or UB.

Edited by scient, 21 April 2010 - 12:04 PM.

Those interested in the classic TBS game Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri / Alien Crossover should check out the unofficial patch I work on here.