Photo

alternative way to get to the foundry?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hamijo

Hamijo
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:03 PM

Hi, i'm totally new to PS:T playing it for the first time and loving it. My question is: I am looking for Ravel and when i got to the lower ward I angered Scofflaw Penn (you know at that moment seems pretty funny)...and he teleported me and my party out of the print shop...and lock the f*ing door... and now Giltspur doesnt give me the quest to go to the foundry and cannot advance any further. I had to look for a walkthrough to find some alternative way to get to the foundry and found none... What do you think, do i need to restart the game? :(

#2 Hamijo

Hamijo
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:46 AM

I forgot to mention that i have the 3 essential mods installed (fixpack, unfinished bussines and tweak). Any help will be welcome. Thanks.

#3 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:21 PM

There is an alternate way. You will need to either join the Sensate faction, or get the privileges of a Sensate and thus access to your old rooms. It also involves the Advocate, and the Festhall Sensoriums. Good luck.

Qwinn

Edited by Qwinn, 08 May 2010 - 11:23 PM.

#4 Hamijo

Hamijo
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:20 AM

I joined the sensate faction and went to my old room. I found there a journal in dodecahedron written by an old personality of TNO, and I granted access to the sensorium for the advocate, also I have the blood of kessai-serris in a handkerchief. The only quest that remains in my journal is to find ravel. I'll try in the sensorium again and see what happens there.
Thank you!

#5 Qwinn

Qwinn
  • Modder
  • 3092 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:43 PM

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Qwinn

#6 Hamijo

Hamijo
  • 8 posts