Custom install of BWP

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:46 AM

OK, ... my question:

I want to make a Tactics Install but together wits Dark Horizon and Exnem. I like overpowered items :devil: . So please ... how tot do?

Edited by danemanuelk, 23 May 2010 - 12:36 PM.

#2 Vlar

Vlar
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:59 AM

OK, ... my question:

I want to make a Tactics Install but together wits Dark Horizon and Exnem. I kike overpowered items :devil: . So please ... how tot do?

I installed DH editing the BWP Install.bat, I removed the X in the lines that referred to DH (X for expert)

#3 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:11 AM

THANKS Vlar , I will try tonight :cheers:

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:22 AM

Just a warning that the mods that are usually in the eXpert install, are buggy or have compatibility inconsistencies. Say you have a weapon that uses the BG1 proficiencies instead of the BG2 once, the item is in a way incompatible... because it's outside the moded game parameters.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#5 Vlar

Vlar
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:47 AM

Just a warning that the mods that are usually in the eXpert install, are buggy or have compatibility inconsistencies. Say you have a weapon that uses the BG1 proficiencies instead of the BG2 once, the item is in a way incompatible... because it's outside the moded game parameters.

It happened in fact, but the same happens with Tsoa that isn't 'expert'. I find DH items really overpowered anyway, over the limits of the enjoyable.

#6 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:50 AM

Thanks Jarno for warning but I play BWP 8.0 with this 2 mods ... now I made an install without them and BG1 seems to be for me, without this 2, poorly and sad ...so I need them back :hug:

Edited by danemanuelk, 12 May 2010 - 04:51 AM.

#7 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:29 AM

Other problem seems to be www.teambg.eu ... is dead? because 2 mods - Solestia NPC v1.2 and Paladins of Faerun Kitpack v5 was impossible to download

#8 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:37 PM

Other problem seems to be www.teambg.eu ... is dead?

Hmm, maybe igi forgot to pay his hosting bill :ph34r:.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#9 Hellcommander

Hellcommander
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

Other problem seems to be www.teambg.eu ... is dead?

Hmm, maybe igi forgot to pay his hosting bill :ph34r:.

I found a link on polish forum for the pof v 5 http://wrota.cob.net..._Kitpack_V5.rar