Aurora mod

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:55 AM

I have installed BWP 9.1.2 tactics version

My question is: After I meet Karaea Harfurthock (in Nashkel AR3700 x1315 y642)and after I sale and buy items from her, is normal to not appear even though days have passed? Is a bug ? If is a bug please give me clua console for her because I don't want to make a reinstall.

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 04:41 PM

After I meet Karaea Harfurthock (in Nashkel AR3700 x1315 y642)and after I sale and buy items from her, is normal to not appear even though days have passed? Is a bug ? If is a bug please give me clua console for her because I don't want to make a reinstall.

Her position is 1550,710 actually, so make sure you're close enough to see her between the buildings. She goes home at night though. She also moves to Baldur's Gate city after chapter 5 or so. But if she hasn't done that yet, and regardless of which time of day it is, try walking to the "hidden" door at 2980,2070 and go down to the cellar. You'll see here down there if it's night (she doesn't sleep though, she just meditates) and you might see her for a split second if it's daytime, because she got "stuck" or something. If so, go back upstairs and walk back to the first position. If you see her along the way, just wait til she gets to where she's going, or you might mess up her "routine."

If none of that works, compress and attach your saved game here. A last resort is CreateCreature("agkaraea") but you shouldn't have to do that, and it may mess up something because she should be around somewhere.

And there is a forum for this mod, by the way. No need to post in the megamod forum (even if you have a megamod install) if your issue seems to concern only one mod.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:56 PM

Thanks Miloch :rolleyes:

I found her in front of hidden door. Is "stuck" in this position even is day. I am in chapter 2 of game. I will wait to until she restart her "routine."

#4 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:05 PM

Is she stuck in the cellar or outside in Nashkel? Attach a screenshot if you can, also your saved game would help. If you wait until night (use ctrl+t to advance time if you want) she should start moving again.

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#5 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:24 AM

Is she stuck outside in Nashkel.

And YES works like a charm with CTRL+T

Attached Images

• Karaea.JPG

Attached Files

Edited by danemanuelk, 17 May 2010 - 12:28 AM.

#6 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:49 AM

Hmm, ok. Well, good to hear she moves on when time passes anyhow. I'll see if I can optimise the script a bit in the next release so she doesn't get "stuck." Though there is no Location() trigger or anything like that... maybe I can do something hackish with See() or something.

#7 danemanuelk

danemanuelk
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:49 AM

You know better Miloch, you are the master :cheers: Me ..I am just glad to play BWP :Bow: