Change in management

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:32 AM

After many years in the IE modding scene, I've decided that the time has come for me to move on to other things. Rogue Rebalancing v4.36 and aTweaks v3.1 will be the final updates of the mods that are done by me. Any future updates and development will be handled by Wisp, whom I have appointed as the new maintainer. He now has full creative control of both Rogue Rebalancing and aTweaks with my blessing. Of course, everyone else is also free to use and further adapt the content from my mods as long as they adhere to the license.

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone who offered their help, support and feedback over the years. My mods wouldn't have been what they are today without your contribution.

All the best,
aVENGER

#2 Igneous

Igneous
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

And all the best to you, aVENGER. I speak merely as a humble, long-time lurker, but in my opinion your contribution has been simply outstanding.

It's wonderful to hear that Wisp will be taking on the mantle. Rogue Rebalancing and aTweaks are in extremely capable hands, methinks.

Fare well, and good luck. :)

#3 Shaitan

Shaitan
  • 800 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:36 PM

:crying: I'm sad, but I'm very glad for what you've done. Your work both in your own mods and for the Fixpack, SCS and SR.
:hug: :cheers:

#4 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:48 PM

:crying:

You'll be sorely missed, aVENGER. Thank for your wonderful mods, and godspeed in your other endeavours. :hug:

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#5 psychlopes

psychlopes
  • 83 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:03 PM

best of luck to you. your mod was one of the best.

#6 DrAzTiK

DrAzTiK
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:43 PM

Thanks for your great mods aVENGER !

#7 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for all your work! :cheers:

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#8 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:19 PM

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It felt really great being a part of such an awesome community. :)

I'll be around for the next couple of weeks, until I release the aforementioned updates of my mods. After that, I probably won't be browsing the forums on a regular basis anymore, though I might drop in for a visit from time to time.

#9 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

So yeah, I guess maybe I should say something. But I can't think of anything non-silly.

I like aVENGER's work and have no particular desire to change the feel of the mods, or take them in a new direction or anything. I'm always open to opinions etc. We'll have to see what happens.

On a closing note I'll almost resist the urge to write "I hope we'll become good friends."

#10 Ikki

Ikki
  • Validating
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

Thank you aVENGER for all the good moment you gave us and your awesome idea :hug:
And thank you Wisp for assuring the continuity.

Edited by Ikki, 20 May 2010 - 01:58 PM.

#11 yago

yago
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:59 PM

All the best ! I played your mods and enjoyed them alot... Take care

#12 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:46 PM

I am forever in your debt for creating the most awesome thief scripts that ever were!!! :Bow: Good luck for the future!

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#13 Salk

Salk
  • Modder
  • 1411 posts

Donator

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:52 PM

I am late with my thanks here.

I didn't notice aVENGER's announcement untill now and I can but say thanks for the great contributions made to the IE community!

Like Daulmakan said, you will be missed.

All the best, aVENGER! :cheers:

#14 Andrea C.

Andrea C.
  • Modder
  • 458 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

I, too, am apparently very late with this. Yet, I'd like to wish aVENGER all the best.

You've been a great modder and it's great to know someone will keep your good work up.

Thanks for your work!! :cheers:

#15 Daulmakan

Daulmakan

Comfortably numb

• 1065 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:00 AM

Wisp, is there any chance you can do something about this:

Link

item_pack.jpg   Drows.jpg

#16 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:01 AM

Wisp, is there any chance you can do something about this:

Link

I should get around to it eventually, but I don't know when that might be (having to install IWD etc).

#17 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

Take care and all the best. Thank you for everything :)

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression