3 replies to this topic

#1 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:07 AM

Hello,

My image editing skill isn't quite up to the task of Baldurizing my mod's portraits, so I'd like to know if anyone is willing to put the finishing touches on them. I have three different portraits for
Erysseril, my female Sylvan Elf ranger. Her hair color should be close to strawberry blonde, and her skin should look more "coppery," with greenish tint around the ears and chin, consistent with Sylvan Elves of the Forgotten Realms. I'm aware that working with these images is a bit tricky, due to the size, resolution, and the editing I've done so far wink.gif

Somebody please help smile.gif I have the images ready for whoever would like to take a stab at this.

Thank you and best wishes,
Eric

[Edited 7 February, 2011]

No longer needed.

Edited by Eric P., 14 April 2013 - 10:42 AM.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#2 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:58 AM

If you're OK with waiting until I have more time (a week or two), I'll have a go. Same pics as before? If so, it would probably be easier to recolor a photo instead.
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice
-- "Nothing's gonna change my clothes", They Might Be Giants

#3 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:03 AM

If you're OK with waiting until I have more time (a week or two), I'll have a go. Same pics as before? If so, it would probably be easier to recolor a photo instead.

Yes, I'm fine with waiting, as the mod won't be released for a looooong time *LOL* I'll be very pleased with whatever you can do to salvage the portraits ;) I've tweaked the images a bit more, so here are the latest versions in their largest portrait size:

Posted Image Posted Image

I'm also very interested in knowing if anyone can tell me who the original artist was, and what the entire original piece looks like. Behind and above the female figure in the image is a male Elf, also blonde. I've been informed that Michael Whelan made the image, as part of the cover art for a book.

Thanks so much!
Eric

Edited to remove a cropping of an image created by Michael Whelan, as no one is allowed to use his work for this kind of thing. His wife informed me of this after I made a request on his official Web site.

Edited by Eric P., 15 February 2011 - 08:32 AM.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#4 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

[Deleted]

Edited by Eric P., 07 February 2011 - 06:59 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Erysseril, Portraits