Leliana's Song DLC Review @ Grey Wardens
Second Opinion: Leliana's Song @ Grey Wardens

#42 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:53 PM

Just finished it - and enjoyed it. Nothing new there because - as Lukas Krisjanson says (here) - if you were paying attention in DA:O you had to know where this would lead. I thought he also accounted very nicely for the discrepancy in Leliana's starting stats. I also have no complaint about re-used areas because they all made sense in the context of the story. It was very short, but at $2 an hour I thought it well worth it.

-Y-

#43 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:13 PM

News:
Presenting: Leliana?s Song DLC Walkthrough @ Grey Wardens

#44 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:07 AM

Well I enjoyed it for what it's worth. I personally would've wanted this as a bundle package with the origins of the wardens other companions, if they made them that is. :)

#45 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:41 AM

Well, BioWare has stated that more DLC will be developed for Origins/Awakening before Dragon Age II is released, so we might actually see other companions get their personal DLC packs if BioWare sticks to this type of DLC.

#46 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:59 PM

News:
Leliana's Song Walkthrough @ GameBanshee

#47 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:20 PM

(spoiler warning)

Finished it, finally, but only because I was temporaly banned at Battle.net and decided to unlock items to do a playthrough for Witch's Hunt. Ew, it was boring. The only semi-interesting moment was the dungeon - whether Sketch and Tug are alive or dead. Otherwise, as Leliana is the narrator, there's virtually no choice: the game *makes* you confront Mar-jo-something and ask her to reconsider; later the game *makes* you to go after Mar-jo-something, and at the end you can't kill Mar-jo-something, even if you wanted to. No sympathy for the characters, either - I liked Sketch(obviously), but I'd be hard pressed to find any shreds of personality on him.