Photo

Deionarra's Truth

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Breakpoint

Breakpoint
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:39 PM

First of all hello.I'm really enjoying the modding and fixes compared to my faint nostalgia memories of the game years back(you know the ones where you remember awesome game but had to restart several times due to bugs).

Buuuuut.I'm really confused about the Deionarra's truth quest.There are no journal entries and I seem to have lost Kesai or something I really don't understand how it's supposed to work out. Would be ossum if someone clarified a bit.

I talked to Mebbeth,I came to see Kesai-Serris I told her that Mebbeth was actually good...She said she's going to leave the brother and poof I'm lost...

#2 Wind_Falcon

Wind_Falcon
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 03:43 AM

I have a problem with this quest too.

So I got Kesai to help me with dreaming, but when I come to her after a day and we go to the door of the Dreambuilder, I can't enter it (its locked). I finished the quest to complete it and used it after it was done. I recall that a feather was the key, but I think it disappeared from the inventory after I used the Dreambuilder. I wouldn't have discard it. So any ideas?

Edited by Wind_Falcon, 07 September 2010 - 04:28 AM.

#3 Markus Ramikin

Markus Ramikin

Grey Knight Librarian

• 105 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:41 AM

Did you install that mod halfway through the playthrough rather than from the start?

If memory serves, that's what happened to me when I did that, because the dreambuilder was geared to consume the feather on first use, in the vanilla game. I had to have the mod from the start, or at least go back to a much earlier save, to get this to work.
*coughQwinncoughLotharcoughskullscough*

#4 Wind_Falcon

Wind_Falcon
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

Yeah, I installed it half way trough.

Well, looks like I'll have to play the mod on my next playtrough of the game.