• Modder
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:21 AM

Posted Image

File Name: W_IEicons
File Submitter: Kwiat_W
File Submitted: 22 Jun 2010
File Category: IE Modding Tools

This is a set of icons (size 48x48) of the most commonly used file types in modding of IE games.

The archive contains icons for the following file types: 2da, acm, baf, cre, d, eff, itm, mus, spl, tp2, tra, ids, mve, bif, vvc, bcs/bs, dlg. It also includes an automatic installer for windows users (you can also use a tool such as types to install the icons, or do it manually from within windows).

I've made it few years ago for my personal use but now thought others may find it usefull too.

I don't think it qualifies as a tool, but I didn't know where else to put it. If Forum Staff know a better place for it, please don't hestitate to move it.
Click here to download this file

Edited by Kwiat_W, 22 June 2010 - 10:05 PM.

icon11.gif W_GUI - a GUI replacement for Baldur's Gate 2/TUTU/BGT/CA
icon11.gif W_PackMule - Your own pack mule for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA, BGEE and BG2:EE

icon11.gif Psionics Unleashed - play as a Psion, mod for Baldur's Gate 2/Tutu/BGT/CA

#2 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

Those are fantastic, Kwiat! Tools or Resources is fine. :) I'll be sure to make use of these myself!

#3 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

These are the cat's pajamas. 8) Awesome!

Edited by Hoppy, 23 June 2010 - 01:51 PM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant