3 replies to this topic

#1 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 04 July 2010 - 07:22 AM

[Deleted]

Edited by Eric P., 14 April 2013 - 10:43 AM.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#2 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:01 PM

There's an image in Icewind Dale that might be suitable, a circular wooden amulet with a green unicorn's head (attached). If you want, I suppose I could try to recolor it.

Attached Files

And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice
-- "Nothing's gonna change my clothes", They Might Be Giants

#3 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

There's an image in Icewind Dale that might be suitable, a circular wooden amulet with a green unicorn's head (attached). If you want, I suppose I could try to recolor it.

If you could make the head white, that would work :)

Thanks,
Eric

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#4 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 22 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

Might as well shut this one down, too.
- E