• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Phobia

Phobia

Zeke's everything

• 87 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:03 AM

I'm back with another request. ^_^

1. Are you looking for original art, photoshopped art or a portrait edit?

Probably original art or photoshopped art. I don't need a default portrait edited.

2. Male or female? What race, age and character class, possibly alignment?

Male human, around 25 years old. He's a heavily armoured ranger in a special forces team.

3. Describe the character's features (face, eyes, hair, clothing, etc)

He has blonde hair, probably a bit wavey and slightly long (reaches shoulders), would love a lock falling over an eye. He has blue eyes and fair features, a face free of scars and other markings, no beard/mustache, no earrings. His neck, mouth, jaw and nose are covered by a dark green cloth/silk mask. He wears light brown/dark green leather tunic under crimson full plate (same colour as the Red Dragon Armour in BG2). He also has a quiver of arrows, but it is carried on his waistbelt rather than his back, so it's not pictured in the portrait.

4. What color preferences do you have (skin, eyes, hair, armor, clothing, etc)?

Skin - Normal human skin.
Hair - Blonde
Eyes - Light blue
Armour - Crimson, the same crimson as BG2 uses for the Red Dragon Armour.
Tunic under armour - Dark green, with lightbrown leather straps

5. Would you like a weapon, a spell effect or an item to be shown in the portrait? If so, what kind?

No, I don't think so.

6. What kind of a background would you like?

Some kind of reddish wasteland or canyon, similar to the area surrounding Gullykin (BG1).

7. What kind of an expression would you like the character to have? Dangerous, happy, serene, mysterious, playful, sad, etc etc?

Since only his eyes and eyebrows really show his expression, probably a serious expression, perhaps slightly angry/annoyed due to the situation he's in.

8. Do you have a portrait you would like to be used as a model/reference picture (for pose, expression, looks, colors, etc...)? Post it here if you have!

I found a drawing similar to what I'm looking for:

drawing

9. Should the artist post the portrait here, or PM or email it to you?

It can be posted here.

10. Any deadlines?

None!

11. What game and what mod is this for?

Baldur's Gate 2, a collaboration NPC mod currently in progress.

12. Anything else you'd like to mention?

The one who makes an awesome portrait gets a big hug and cookies/icecream.
Left the modding forums