Where did Karaea go? (spoilerish)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Denasinax-

-Denasinax-

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:50 AM

I'm in chapter five, and I've heard Karaea travels to Baldur's Gate, but I can't seem to find her anywhere?
She is kind of short and likes to hide between buildings and such :ph34r: ...... help is appreciated :o

(Yes I by accident posted this in the mega mods section also... I had that forum open in another tab... opps!)

#2 ahungry

ahungry
  • Modder
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:20 PM

I too am wondering this. Can't find her at all in Chapter 5 :(

#3 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:59 PM

She should be...
Spoiler
If not, then let me know, could be modder incompetence a scripting glitch. Or maybe you just haven't done a good job of scouring every drinking establishment you can find :D.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#4 ahungry

ahungry
  • Modder
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:16 AM

She should be...

Spoiler
If not, then let me know, could be modder incompetence a scripting glitch. Or maybe you just haven't done a good job of scouring every drinking establishment you can find :D.

Thanks for the response, I have since ventured to Athkatla but I will keep in mind for my next run through!