Wild Mage Issue

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 -Aaron-

-Aaron-

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

I'm starting BG over again and I've selected the Wild Mage. Now, using shadowkeeper i've added a few things, I've made all of my stats 18, gave my mage 5 points prof. in staffs and two handed weapons, along with a wizard necklace and a monk appearance, there are two things that are really bugging me, however.

First of all, when I start the game, I notice the "Wild Mage" title when I click it, or revisit it changes simply to 'Mage'. I don't know if this is changing anything because when I go to cast my spell, I have to cast that reckless thing first, and Wild Surges still happen, so I don't know if that's just a bug.

Secondly, I'm level 1 and should I be able to use the chaos shield and improved chaos shield? When I cast my reckless spell (which I have to do by the way, I can't cast a spell normally, I HAVE to use this first, once again I don't know if this is a bug, Wild Mages are not my forte) the chaos shields are available to use. I have the spells in my book, just not the actual box to put it in, could it be the wizard necklace that is doing this? It gives me a few extra numbers for each spell level but there's still no box above the level 1 spells.

This just seems a bit odd to go with, to me. I know the Wild Mage is supposed to be underpowered in BG I, but I am using the Big World and there is definitely some Wild Mage mod in there, because when I return to candlekeep I have to fight a Wild Mage around the corner. Any info?

#2 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:12 PM

The Chaos Shield spells are supposed to appear in your spellbook. All mages and bards can have spells written in their spellbook that they are not yet capable of casting. Nothing to worry about.
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice
-- "Nothing's gonna change my clothes", They Might Be Giants

#3 -AAron-

-AAron-

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:20 PM

Yeah, I just read up on the wild mage. Its all down to the spell not working very often so that's why you can cast anything.

Unfortunately I've had to reinstall BG without the trademeet and prestige kitpacks due to them messing up the Wild Mage and automatically switching it back to a mage, basically making my character a standard mage with a pointless reckless spell.

Thanks for the help, I'd much rather play as a Wild Mage than a Kensai Mage.

#4 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

Heehee, wild mages are fun, aren't they? :D The accidental squirrel summonings were great. IIRC, the Prestige Kitpack should be OK with it, though.
And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton, surrounded by a fleshy overcoat and swaddled in
A furry hat, elastic mask, a pair of shiny marble dice, some people call them snake-eyes, but to me they look like mice

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:07 AM

Well I reinstalled it without the trademeet mod but its still not working. Is there any way I can remove the prestige without doing another irritating reinstallation?

#6 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:20 AM

Weidu log, please?

#7 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:50 AM

nvm, i got it working, removed both mods. I've added the dual class option for Wild Mages, and I've set myself up a Multi-Class Wild Mage/Fighter, and he's so awesome I just want to cry. Problem is I'm wondering about my prof. slots. How many will I officially get through the game? I assume its the same as Mage/Fighter multi class prof but I'm just wondering how many prof points I will get so I don't make my character too powerful whilst editing in shadowkeeper. I'm focusing on grand mastery on Staffs, Single Weapons and Two Handed Weapons.

#8 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:13 AM

Sorry to double post, but I'm looking at the Progression Charts now which explains the Prof Point additions for each class, will I'll get prof points for only the Fighter Class or both Mage and Fighter? Say on level 3 for the fighter, it says I will get 1 prof point and on the 6th level of a mage, I will get 1 prof point, does this mean I will get both or only one?

#9 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:20 PM

You get proficiencies for both classes.

#10 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

I'm seriously close to ripping my fucking hair out because of this mod. I find out the spellshaper kit isn't installed for some stupid reason, I go back and kill the wild mage again, I get the book, make myself badly injured and oh what a wonderful surprise, the dialogue box pops up, but with NO FUCKING WRITING. Nothing, it's blank, there's nothing there. I bluff myself through a load of dumbass blank dialogue options then I find my character has dropped all of his armour, and he has a "Hand" equipped. That's it, just a "Hand". Well isn't that worth the effort.

Now, I have to reinstall the mod again because it's all gone tits up. I wish I'd never came back to this woman, I could literally stab a baby.

#11 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:11 PM

I'm seriously close to ripping my fucking hair out because of this mod. I find out the spellshaper kit isn't installed for some stupid reason, I go back and kill the wild mage again, I get the book, make myself badly injured and oh what a wonderful surprise, the dialogue box pops up, but with NO FUCKING WRITING. Nothing, it's blank, there's nothing there. I bluff myself through a load of dumbass blank dialogue options then I find my character has dropped all of his armour, and he has a "Hand" equipped. That's it, just a "Hand". Well isn't that worth the effort.

Now, I have to reinstall the mod again because it's all gone tits up. I wish I'd never came back to this woman, I could literally stab a baby.

Come back to this woman? This game. Why did I say woman. What the fuck, ugh.

#12 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:40 PM

No text in the dialogue box? Did you install a mod while the game, or a related program like NearInfinity/Infinity Explorer/DLTCEP/Shadowkeeper was running? If not, this may be your problem - it means you didn't patch both games before installing BGT. Either way, you'll have to uninstall all mods, restore from a clean backup, and start over.

As I requested earlier, post your weidu log. If you don't know what that is, it's a text file in your BG2 or BGT directory called weidu.log that you can open in Notepad. Copy and paste the contents into a post with spoiler tags (which are <spoiler> at the beginning and </spoiler> at the end but with using [ ] brackets instead).

#13 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:51 PM

I'll give it one more go tonight and if it does the same this time, I'll post the weidu log.

#14 Ipsissimus

Ipsissimus

[Insert witty statement]

• 356 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:32 PM

Why not just post it now?

#15 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 04:19 AM

And remember, every time you stab a baby; God kills a kitten.

#16 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

Why not just post it now?

Because I was in the middle of a reinstallation, i'm gonna test it now.

#17 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:33 AM

I'm starting to believe my Baldur's Gate has a Wild Surge feature of its own. Everytime I've attempted an installation, something has gone wrong. The spellshaper mod worked, but now i'm suffering from immense slowdown and lagginess. The only thing I've done different in this installation is put it in Program Files instead of Program Files x86, they're both on the C drive.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v9.01 BWP Fix
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v9.01 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.68 WeiDU: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #2 // RESTORED TWISTED RUNE QUEST: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #3 // RESTORED HINDO'S DOOM: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #5 // IMPROVED COPPER CORONET: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #6 // RESTORED DAK'KON'S BLADE: BG2Fixpack adaption
~SETUP-BDTOBV168.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script by Goeran Rimen: BG2Fixpack adaption
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // One Pixel Productions: v2 Everything but Potions (1): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #2 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flaming Swords (3): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #7 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Bucklers (D1) (8): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #8 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Small Shields (D2) (9): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #9 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Legacy Shields - Medium Shields (D3) (10): v2.7 BWP Fix
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Masterwork Weapons: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.13: v1.13 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD Character Kits: v1.13 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: v1.13 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies: 1.12a BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores: 2.2
~SETUP-CTB_FF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check the Bodies Fast Forward, v1.1 (for CtB v1.8 or later)
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.10 (BP Compatible Version): v6.10 BWP Trimpack
~TETHYRFORESTPATCH/SETUP-TETHYRFORESTPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tethyr Forest Patch: 3b
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.1: v2.1 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Region Of Terror Kit Pack: v2.1 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.09 (8 May 10) BWP Trimpack
~TXTMUSIC/TXTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restored Textscreen Music for BG1TuTu, EasyTutu, and BGT-WeiDU
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #0 // Continuous and Custom Kit Imoen: v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #2 // Priest of Sylvanus (Druid) Kit and Improved Character Jaheira.: v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #4 // Boo - Familiar of Minsc (This component is not available in BG1!): v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #5 // Various Enhancements for BG1 (BGT required!): v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #6 // Merchant League Bank (BGT required!): v1.1
~SETUP-BGTNEJ.TP2~ #0 #7 // More Items from BG1 (BGT required!): v1.1
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // DSotSC for BGT-Weidu: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #100 // Dark Side Interparty Banter: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #200 // Extended NPC Soundsets -> Additions only: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #400 // Alternate Bardo Portrait: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #410 // Alternate Bub Snikt Portrait: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #420 // Alternate Conchobhair Portrait: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #430 // Alternate CuChoinneach Portrait: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #440 // Alternate Ferthgil Portrait: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #450 // Alternate Jet'laya Portrait: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #460 // Alternate Keiria Portrait: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #470 // Alternate Skeezer Portrait: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #480 // Alternate Thorfinn Portrait: v215 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // NTotSC for BGT-Weidu: v1.70a BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-NTOTSCV171.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix NTotSC Issues: v1.71 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-BONEHILLV275.TP2~ #0 #0 // Secret of BoneHill (Requires BGT or Tutu): v2.75a BWP Trimpack
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for Tutu/BGT (modified for post Durlag Tower launch): v2.0 BWP Trimpack
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Worldmap v7 Support: v2.0 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vault (erebusant's rework for BGT compatibility): v7.1 BWP Trimpack
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Mini-Quests and Encounters Mod: 6
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight, BGT-WeiDU edition v1.8 -> Normal edition
~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v10
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar: 1.5
~BW_HERBS/SETUP-BW_HERBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in (BG1 / BG1Tutu / BGT) by Baronius: v1.0.3 BWP Tweak
~SETUP-THALAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thalantyr - Item Upgrade: 3.7
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lost Items
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Xan has Sorcerer class
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Monk +3 AC and +1 THAC0 Bonus
~SETUP-LOSTITEMS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Viconia has 18 WIS
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v18 BWP Fix
~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v5
~SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC for BGT-WeiDU
~MUR'NETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Mur'Neth NPC mod for Baldur's Gate Tutu or Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU: v9
~MULGOREXAVIANPC/SETUP-MULGOREXAVIANPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mulgore and Xavia NPCs for BGT-WeiDU and Tutu, v5
~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks, v1, October 20, 2007: v2
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 2
~SETUP-FINCHNPCV3.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC for Tutu v3.0: LW-BGT v1.1
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu and BGT, 14April2008: v7
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): v7
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): v7
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gavin: Alternate Portraits -> Original portrait by berelinde (default): v7
~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: v7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v12 BWP Tweak
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v12 BWP Tweak
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGSpawn system based on levels & party members (NOTE: Baldur's Gate Trilogy - BGT required): 1.07 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose the time between re-spawns: 1.07 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGSPAWN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Vampiric Wolf Lord (inspired to DavidW Wolf of Ulcaster) NOTE: this changes some Vampiric Wolf in the game. It's used by BGSpawn-system: 1.07 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add Semaj's Cloak and Upgraded Koveras' Ring of Protection: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #800 // Import more items into Shadows of Amn (WARNING: This can be considered a cheat): 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #901 // Random activated traps in the pirate cave -> Install-time randomisation: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Bags of the Sword Coast: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Arkion reacts to player's reputation: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1502 // Altered item shattering -> Make armor and shields shatter: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1803 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Kagain: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1805 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Sharteel: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1806 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Skie: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1808 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Yeslick: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1809 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Bub Snikt: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1810 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Conchobhair Strongblade: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1811 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Ferthgil Trollslayer: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1812 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Jet'laya: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1813 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Keiria Silverstring: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1814 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Skeezer Lumpkin VI: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1815 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Will Scarlet O'Hara: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1900 // Restore BG2 XP bonus for traps, locks, and scrolls: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Protagonist's biography modifications -> Do not set BG1 biography for imported characters: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Enemy items shatter: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2500 // Access Ulgoth's Beard west of Wyrm's Crossing only: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2600 // Prevent access to Durlag's Tower from adjacent areas: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2700 // Put Sword of Chaos +2 in Sarevok's inventory: 9 (31 Dec 09)
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #1 // Tales of Anegh (Weidu): v2.0 BWP Trimpack
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #10 // Creature Balancing: v2.0 BWP Trimpack
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #20 // AREA Balancing: v2.0 BWP Trimpack
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #30 // Dialog & Script Balancing: v2.0 BWP Trimpack
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #40 // Stores Balancing: v2.0 BWP Trimpack
~TOA/SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #1 #50 // Item Balancing: v2.0 BWP Trimpack
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v2.20
~AJOCMOD/SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu: v1.6.5
~SETUP-TTSQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU: v7
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Z-rated Adventure - an IM4 Non-Entry: v6
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Promise of a Troll: v6
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // A Bhaalspawn's Best Friend: v6
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Under Her Spell: v6
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Forgery: v6
~EMAD/SETUP-EMAD.TP2~ #0 #5 // Character Medley: v6
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod: v2.6c BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.6c BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Waukeen's Promenade Store: v2.6c BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planar Sphere Return v2: v2.6c BWP Trimpack
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The curse of Mprolla the spammer: 2.04 BWP Fix
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #1 // The curse of Mprolla the cheater: 2.04 BWP Fix
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #2 // A large battle: 2.04 BWP Fix
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Underdark Mage Duel: 2.04 BWP Fix
~BWQUEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Black Rose Part I: Market Prices
~C#SB_SILBER/SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 10
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spellhold Gauntlet
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Irenicus Waiting in Spellhold
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Interjections for Spellhold Gauntlet (dialogue by Liam)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal): v3.3.1 BWP Fix
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian: v3.3.1 BWP Fix
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain: v3.3.1 BWP Fix
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v5
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v8
~SETUP-1SYLM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sylmar - Elves vs Orcs: v1.025 BWP Fix
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Tales of the Deep Gardens
~TOTDG/SETUP-TOTDG.TP2~ #0 #1 // NPC Reactions (Aerie, Viconia, Jaheira, Anomen, Haer'Dalis, Keldorn)
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Colours of Infinity: Innershade
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Talks for original Bioware NPCs
~INNERSHADE/SETUP-INNERSHADE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Add Innershade to Worldmap (You *must* pick one of these components, otherwise the mod won't run as it should.) -> No
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Azengaard Tactical Encounter (erebusant's revamp): v5 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enhanced Trademeet Crypt: v5 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enhanced Chateau Irenicus: v5 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v1.04 BWP Fix
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon: v2.2.4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon: v2.2.4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord: v2.2.4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-DOFD.TP2~ #0 #0 // DofD: v3
~IMPASYLUM/SETUP-IMPASYLUM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Asylum Mod for BG2:ToB: v0.93 BWP Fix
~IMPASYLUM/SETUP-IMPASYLUM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spellhold Lich: v0.93 BWP Fix
~IMPASYLUM/SETUP-IMPASYLUM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Player Scripts: v0.93 BWP Fix
~SETUP-FIRKRAAG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Super Firkraag Mod for BG2
~SETUP-IMNESVALE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Imnesvale Mod -> Hard: v1 BWP Fix
~AM/AM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alex Macintosh PC Conversion by MTS: v4
~BAGBONUS/BAGBONUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bonus Potioncase and Ammobelt to Deidre's store: v1.0.4
~SETUP-RGENIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ribald's Genie
~SETUP-BG2SOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Adds Items from Baldurs Gate to SoA -> Improved Mencar Pebblecrusher (Not so cheesy method)
~FR_ROV/SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB): v7.1
~FR_ROV/SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB): v7.1
~SETUP-HEARTWOOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Heart of the Wood (WeiDU-version): v6
~BW_HERBS_BG2/SETUP-BW_HERBS_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Herbs and Potions Add-in for BG2 by Baronius: v1.0.4 BWP Fix and BWP Tweak
~SETUP-KWOLF.TP2~ #0 #0 // KWolf - new NPC (WeiDU): v1.1
~SETUP-MUNCHMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Munchmod: v3.3 BWP Fix
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Girdle of Fortitude
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Patrick's Chainmail
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Weakened Cloak of Mirroring
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Replaced Crom Faeyr
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fixed Dragon Plate Armor
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Ring of Power
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Anomen's Ring
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Weakened Celestial Fury
~SETUP-RITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // BG1 Ring of Wizardry
~SETUP-ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #0 // Rolles Safyer
~SETUP-ROLLES.TP2~ #1 #1 // Bag of Holding in Irenicus Dungeon
~RUAD/SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (SoA): v26
~RUAD/SETUP-RUAD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Ruad Ro'fhessa (ToB): v26
~TZSHOP01/SETUP-TZSHOP01.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Magnificient Magic Shop: v6
~ABYSTORE/ABYSTORE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Unusual Oddities Shop: v3.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UNDERREP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Underrepresented Items From Icewind Dale 2: v6 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades: v37 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades: v37 BWP Fix
~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Consistency Plus version: v4
~SETUP-BLOODMORT.TP2~ #0 #0 // New Spell - Blood Of The Martyr: v6
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Additional merchant with new items: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Interjections: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tomes and manuals: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #4 // Additional portraits: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #5 // Lost item descriptions: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #6 // Dragonsuit & Glory of Balduran (ToB): v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #7 // New racial enemies: v1.1
~SETUP-EBG2.TP2~ #0 #18 // Miscellaneous tweaks: v1.1
~SETUP-FOODMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Food and Herbal Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v1.02
~RUPERT/SETUP-RUPERT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rupert the Dye Merchant (for BG2 or TuTu/BGT): v2.1
~SETUP-ROTBARMORSET.TP2~ #0 #0 // Realm of the Bhaalspawn Armor Set: v1.0 BWP Fix
~STUFFOFTHEMAGI/SETUP-STUFFOFTHEMAGI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stuff of the Magi: v4
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Rod of Refuge
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Butter Knife of Balduran
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Hackmaster +12
~KONTWK/SETUP-KONTWK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Scipio's Barrel
~BOLSA/BOLSA.TP2~ #1 #0 // Bolsa: v4.1
~CHARLI/SETUP-CHARLI.TP2~ #1 #0 // Charli, the Middleman: v2.3
~SETUP-DARRON.TP2~ #1 #0 // Darron: v1.5
~NANSTEIN/NANSTEIN.TP2~ #2 #0 // Nanstein, Chief Mage Engineer of Mountain Sansimportance: V1.3
~MHORAM/MHORAM.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mhoram NPC: v2.1
~RECARGA.TP2~ #1 #0 // Recarga: v2.2
~ALCHEMY/SETUP-ALCHEMY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Jan's Alchemy: v6
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #4 // Creslyn's BG2 Item Pack: v8
~MERSKSTORE/SETUP-MERSKSTORE.TP2~ #2 #0 // Mersetek: V1.1
~MYSTIGAN/SETUP-MYSTIGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mystigan the Merchant(ToB Required)
~LAVAIT!/SETUP-LAVAIT!.TP2~ #0 #0 // LavaIt! - BG2
~SETUP-OLDMODSPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // OldModsPack - items, spells and shops: v2
~SETUP-RFWIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised Forgotten Wars Projects: Item Pack V0.1
~DRAGONSUMMON/SETUP-DRAGONSUMMON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dragon Summoning Spell: v1
~SETUP-DSR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Demon-summoning-ritual (WeiDU): v6
~SETUP-BBBKBG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBBKBG1, BBBKBG2, BBBKBG3, BBBKBG4, BBBKBG5, BBBKBG6, BBBKBG7, BBBKBG8, BBBKBG9 - Book Bag
~SETUP-BBPBAG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBPBAG1, BBPBAG2, BBPBAG3, BBPBAG4, BBPBAG5, BBPBAG6, BBPBAG7, BBPBAG8, BBPBAG9 - Potion Bag
~SETUP-BBQUIV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIV1, BBQUIV2, BBQUIV3, BBQUIV4, BBQUIV5, BBQUIV6, BBQUIV7, BBQUIV8, BBQUIV9 - Quiver
~SETUP-BBQUIVB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIVB1, BBQUIVB2, BBQUIVB3, BBQUIVB4, BBQUIVB5, BBQUIVB6, BBQUIVB7, BBQUIVB8, BBQUIVB9 - Bolt Quiver
~SETUP-BBQUIVC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBQUIVC1, BBQUIVC2, BBQUIVC3, BBQUIVC4, BBQUIVC5, BBQUIVC6, BBQUIVC7, BBQUIVC8, BBQUIVC9 - Ammunition Belt
~SETUP-BBSCCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBSCCS1, BBSCCS2, BBSCCS3, BBSCCS4, BBSCCS5, BBSCCS6, BBSCCS7, BBSCCS8, BBSCCS9 - Scroll Case
~SETUP-BBSCARDR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installation of Item BBSCARDR - Scimitar of the Arch-Druid
~MUSICA.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Music of the Realms: v2.0
~SWORDAP/SETUP-SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v2
~PORTABLEHOLE/SETUP-PORTABLEHOLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Portable Hole: 0.3
~SETUP-RENAL.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Renal
~SETUP-AMBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amber the NPC MOD for BGII:SoA: v2.6 BWP Fix
~TSUJATHA/SETUP-TSUJATHA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tsujatha (BG2:SoA NPC) created by Sillara of the Tamari: v13
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Beyond the Law - Kova & Kiyone: v1.35 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alternate Soundset for Kiyone - Female4: v1.35 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Better Balanced BTL Items: v1.35 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BTL.TP2~ #0 #3 // Portraits for Minor Non-Joinable BTL NPCs: v1.35 BWP Fix
~C#AJANTIS_SVA/SETUP-C#AJANTIS_SVA.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII-SoA: open Beta 0.2.20
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tashia NPC Mod -> Full version (ToB required): v1.2 BWP Fix
~TASHIA/SETUP-TASHIA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Tashia Add-on Pack by Bri and Lord Ernie (English only, Tashia ToB Required) -> Action Style dialogues: v1.2 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista: v12
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Select Deheriana's Class -> Wild Mage: v12
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #6 // Select Kivan's Portrait -> Install Herd's Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v12
~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install ToB Portion of the Mod: v12
~SETUP-FADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fade: An NPC for Baldur's Gate II
~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kido the Jester (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v7.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIDO.TP2~ #0 #3 // Which of Kido's portraits do you wish to install? -> Kido's old portraits (of version 1.0 till 2.1)?: v7.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ariena the Half-orc (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v2.2 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ARIENA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Which of Ariena's portraits do you wish to install? -> Default portraits?: v2.2 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KINDREK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kindrek v2.4 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin
~KITANYA/SETUP-KITANYA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kitanya Conversation/Romance Mod for BG2: v6.2.2 BWP Fix
~KITANYA/SETUP-KITANYA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Wizardslayer Bugs Fix: v6.2.2 BWP Fix
~STAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // SilverStar Mod: v1.92 BWP Fix
~SETUP-VALEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valen: v45 BWP Fix
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v9
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Sorcerer
~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1-style flaming swords
~YASRAENA/SETUP-YASRAENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yasraena (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin & Sillara of the Tamari: v12
~SETUP-ALORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Alora NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): 1.3
~AURENASEPH/SETUP-AURENASEPH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Auren Aseph V7.2 for BG2:ToB
~SETUP-THEUNDYING.TP2~ #0 #0 // "The Undying" Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v2.06 BWP Fix
~SETUP-NEH'TANIEL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neh'taniel NPC Mod: v5.1 BWP fix
~SETUP-KIM.TP2~ #2 #0 // Kim for BG2:SOA (ToB: required) version 1.62d
~SETUP-KIM.TP2~ #2 #1 // Installation of the readjusted axe
~TIAX/SETUP-TIAX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tiax NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v1
~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: 3.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-HUBELPOT.TP2~ #0 #0 // SConrad's IM6-entry: Hubelpot Thistledown, the Vegetable Merchant NPC-mod: v1.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-HUBELPOT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Hubelpot's Kit -> Default kit, the Totemic Druid: v1.0 BWP Fix
~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v4
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vampire Tales (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Cult of the Unseeing Eye
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Harper Fight
~SETUP-VAMPIRETALES.TP2~ #0 #3 // CoM Store 1
~TOUCHED/SETUP-TOUCHED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Touch the Moon NPC (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~TOUCHED/SETUP-TOUCHED.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Wild Elf Fighter Kit
~NINDE/NINDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for BGII: SoA: v1.1 BWP Fix
~XULAYE/XULAYE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xulaye NPC Mod for BG2:SoA: v1 BWP Fix
~XULAYE/XULAYE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Xulaye's Player Initiated Dialogues: v1 BWP Fix
~XULAYE/XULAYE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Korgan Fights at the Pits: v1 BWP Fix
~HALDAMIR/SETUP-HALDAMIR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haldamir: v2
~SAERILETH/SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara: v15
~WORGAS/WORGAS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worgas: Beta v1.1 BWP Fix
~WORGAS/WORGAS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Boo as Familar: Beta v1.1 BWP Fix
~TYRISFLARE/SETUP-TYRISFLARE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tyris Flare NPC: v2 BWP Fix
~VARSHOON/SETUP-VARSHOON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Varshoon - an illithid NPC for BG2
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin for BG2: v16
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin heals the PC when below 50% health (Can be disabled or enabled via player-initiated dialogue): v16
~GAVIN_BG2/SETUP-GAVIN_BG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Multi-romance cheat -> Normal romance kills: v16
~SETUP-GAVIN_BG2_BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGT Hot-Fix for BG2 Gavin
~SETUP-ALASSA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alassa NPC: v2
~ALLISON/SETUP-ALLISON.TP2~ #0 #0 // Allison (One-Day NPC) v1.6: v1.8 BWP Fix
~SETUP-ANISHAI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anishai one-day NPC: v1.4
~SETUP-BONSBRUCEV2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bons's Bruce The Cockney Barfighter - A One-Day NPC: v2 BWP Fix
~SETUP-CASSIUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cassius NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v1.04
~SETUP-GHARETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ghareth NPC (Requires Throne of Bhaal): v0.91 BWP Fix
~SETUP-HESSANPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Hessa NPC Mod (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-JCBRUCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Compton's Bruce the Cockney Barfighter (Requires TOB)
~SETUP-WILLYB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Willie Bruce (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin: v3
~SETUP-FOXMONSTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Moddie, "the fox monster in your backpack": v1.2
~SETUP-VILDRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vildra for BG2:SoA: v1.1
~SETUP-JANDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // JandorNPC-WeiDU: v2
~SETUP-ELDOTH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Eldoth - The reunion
~ROAR/SETUP-ROAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Roar - a taciturn monk
~TEDDY/SETUP-TEDDY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Teddy - a half orkisch barbarian
~SETUP-CWS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cloakwood Squares -- The Mod: v4
~JZ/SETUP-JZ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Jerry Zinger Show
~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II, v2
~CHLOE/CHLOE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chloe NPC mod: v1.5
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v12 BWP Viconia BGT Fix
~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v12 BWP Viconia BGT Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: 3.2 BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: 3.2 BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: 3.2 BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): 3.2 BWP Fix
~IEPBANTERS/SETUP-IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: 3.2 BWP Fix
~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v3.0 BWP Fix
~MAZZY/SETUP-MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: 2
~YOSHIMO/YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v2.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // EdwinRomance: v1.0.7 BWP Fix
~SETUP-EDWINTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Romance ToB
~SETUP-EDWINTOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // New ending for Viconia Romance by Laufey
~SETUP-EDWINFLIRTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Flirts 0.1b
~IMOEN/IMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship for SoA: 1
~ALCOOL/ALCOOL.TP2~ #1 #0 // A Night out in the Taverns: V0.11
~JANQUEST/SETUP-JANQUEST.TP2~ #1 #0 // Jan's Extended Quest
~SETUP-GOO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Goo the Disembodied Floating Eyeball: v6
~SETUP-HORACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Horace - BGII: v1.71 BWP Fix
~SETUP-HORACE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bone Collector: v1.71 BWP Fix
~SBS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Summon Bhaalspawn: v3 BWP Fix
~SBS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Skie Portrait (Original Mod Portrait): v3 BWP Fix
~SETUP-VANIM.TP2~ #1 #0 // A new NPC: Vanim, a notorious assassin: v1.4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BIDDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Biddekelorak v1 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin
~SETUP-BRANWENNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Branwen NPC: v1.2 BWP Fix
~MAWGULNPC/SETUP-MAWGULNPC.TP2~ #1 #0 // Mawgul NPC: v2.1
~ROSE/SETUP-ROSE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rose NPC for BG:T: v0.03 OPEN BETA
~QUAYLE/SETUP-QUAYLE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Quayle - BG2
~SETUP-AIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adventures In Papperland: v5
~SETUP-TURNIPGOLEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Turnip Golem Encounter: v4
~SETUP-MDX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xmas Mod: v1.0.3
~HF_HHG/SETUP-HF_HHG.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Quest for the Holy Hand Grenade: v1.3
~QUALLOFIX/SETUP-QUALLOFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Let the cadaver crawler live: 1.14
~SETUP-SNAKES.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Slithering Menace (for BGII:ToB only)
~CONTEST/SETUP-CONTEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Facing the Shade Lord Again
~SETUP-BWL_CONTEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // K'aeloree's BWL Contest Items
~THOGHMA/SETUP-THOGHMA.TP2~ #2 #0 // A Quest in the service of Oghma: v1.6
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Price Of Friendship: v5
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Some of My Best Friends Are Slimes: v5
~SHARDSOFICE/SETUP-SHARDSOFICE.TP2~ #0 #2 // You Could Restore the Summon Cow Spell, But Why?: v5
~SKOOTERTHENPC/SETUP-SKOOTERTHENPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Skooter The NPC Mod for BG2:SoA (retarded content: not intended for serious people)
~LUCY/SETUP-LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v3
~CERBERUS/SETUP-CERBERUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Cerberus mod for BG2:SoA, version 1.03
~SETUP-SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor
~ZALNOYA/SETUP-ZALNOYA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Zalnoya and the Shadow Thieves
~REZMOD/SETUP-REZMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Masamune Sword Mini-Mini-Quest - SoA by ShadowDaemon (WeiDU): 2.3
~REZMOD/SETUP-REZMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Masamune Sword Mini-Mini-Quest - ToB by ShadowDaemon (WeiDU): 2.3
~REZMOD/SETUP-REZMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Anarg by knightlight (WeiDU): 2.3
~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen: v5
~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd: v5
~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia: v5
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v19 BWP Fix
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v19 BWP Fix
~GHOST/SETUP-GHOST.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ghost - WeiDU-version: v2.1
~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises: v6
~SETUP-GMINION.TP2~ #0 #0 // gMinion v1.8: v2 BGT-Expansion_v2
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spell Revisions: v3 Official Hotfixes 05/05/2010
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Deva and Planetar Animations: v3 Official Hotfixes 05/05/2010
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #20 // Mirror Image Fix: v3 Official Hotfixes 05/05/2010
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v3 Official Hotfixes 05/05/2010
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #40 // Cure Sleep Fix: v3 Official Hotfixes 05/05/2010
~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ #0 #50 // Remove Disabled Spells from Spell Selection Screens: v3 Official Hotfixes 05/05/2010
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~WILDMAGE/SETUP-WILDMAGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wild Mage Additions: New Wild Magic Spells: v1.7 BWP Fix
~WILDMAGE/SETUP-WILDMAGE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Misc spell modifications: v1.7 BWP Fix
~WILDMAGE/SETUP-WILDMAGE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Stationary BG1-Rhialto (haughty pansy mode): v1.7 BWP Fix
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #0 // Teleport spell for BG2:SoA
~TELEPORT/TELEPORT.TP2~ #1 #1 // Teleport spell for BG2:ToB
~DRIZZTISNOTSTUPID/SETUP-DRIZZTISNOTSTUPID.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drizzt Is Not Stupid: v1.1
~SETUP-RES_FIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Resource Fixer: v1
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 180: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #15 // Ascension for BP: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #16 // Improved Abazigail: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #17 // Improved Demogorgon: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Gromnir: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Illasera: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Yaga-Shura: v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-BPV180.TP2~ #0 #21 // BPSeries v4.00 by seanas (w/ revisions by Horred the Plague): v180a BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Detectable Spells: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Allow enemy AI to detect the party's magic items: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Correct various errors on race, class etc: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Make Protection from Normal Missiles block magical missiles -> Only +1 and better missiles penetrate Protection from Normal Missiles, and +1 missiles are replaced by nonmagical Masterwork versions: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Make elemental arrows more like their BG2 counterparts: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Better NPC management: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Skip Candlekeep: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Ease-of-use player AI: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Improved doppelgangers: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6005 // Harder giant and phase spiders: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved Ulcaster: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Improved Drasus party: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Undercity party: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6140 // Improved minor encounters: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6170 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6190 // Tougher chapter-six end battle: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved final battle: v14 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Sahuagin City: v25 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: v25 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King: v25 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #17 // Gebhard Blucher's Random City Encounters: v25 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #18 // Kensai Ryu's Random Wilderness Encounters: v25 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes' Improved North Forest: v25 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes' Marching Mountains: v25 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // Streamlined Trolls: v25 BWP Fix
~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension: Turnabout
~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Balthazar Epilogue Portrait, by Cliffette
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road v 1.5: v1.5.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Restore Irenicus's original portrait from SoA.: v1.5.1 BWP Fix
~WHEELS/SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v2 BWP Fix
~CELESTIALS/SETUP-CELESTIALS.TP2~ #0 #0 // PnP Celestials: v5
~SETUP-GRIMUARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Grimuars for BG2 WITH TACTICS: v3.3 BWP Fix
~SETUP-GRIMUARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Grimuars Store: v3.3 BWP Fix
~SETUP-GRIMUARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Gaal: v3.3 BWP Fix
~SETUP-GRIMUARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Ardhata: v3.3 BWP Fix
~HOMEWARDBOUND/SETUP-HOMEWARDBOUND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Homeward Bound: v7 - 25 April, 2010
~HOMEWARDBOUND/SETUP-HOMEWARDBOUND.TP2~ #0 #2 // Romances end due to separation -> Original game behavior is unchanged: v7 - 25 April, 2010
~SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Solaufein Romance for Baldur's Gate II (SoA & ToB)
~SETUP-RPGSOLAFLIRTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // The RPG Solaufein Flirt Pack for BG2 (Rated NC17): v4.0 BWP Fix
~SETUP-SHEENA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install A Half Dragon Tale: v1.7 BWP Fix
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA: v2.1 BWP Fix
~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Content: Banter and Romance Conflict OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE: v2.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // Kelsey/Solaufein Romance Conflict (OPTIONAL, RECOMMENDED ONLY for use with Solaufein V60 AND ABOVE)
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Ascension-specific dialogue (Requires WeiDU Ascension, v1.4.12 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Default Kelsey portrait set by Wynne Lurty? (set 1 of 3)
~SETUP-GROA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Getting Rid of Anomen - A cutscene for the Kelsey romance.: v1.2
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keto-SOA NPC V2
~SETUP-KETO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Keto/Kelsey Interaction (Requires Kelsey-SOA)
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nathaniel NPC Mod for BGII: v4.2 BWP Fix
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose a portrait for Nathaniel -> Default portrait by Feuille: v4.2 BWP Fix
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #4 // Solaufein Conflict: v4.2 BWP Fix
~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #5 // Kelsey Content: v4.2 BWP Fix
~LUXLEYSOA/SETUP-LUXLEYSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Luxley Family Mod for BGII:SoA: v1.1 BWP Fix
~LUXLEYSOA/SETUP-LUXLEYSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Portraits for non-joinable NPCs: v1.1 BWP Fix
~LUXLEYSOA/SETUP-LUXLEYSOA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nathaniel Content: v1.1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIARA-ZAIYA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kiara-Zaiya for BG2 SOA: v1.6.1 Fr-Es-Ge-Ru BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIARA-ZAIYA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Custom Kiara-Zaiya soundset (available separately).: v1.6.1 Fr-Es-Ge-Ru BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIARA-ZAIYA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Alternate High level abilities by TG Maestro: v1.6.1 Fr-Es-Ge-Ru BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIARA-ZAIYA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Original Amaralis battles: v1.6.1 Fr-Es-Ge-Ru BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIARA-ZAIYA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Kiara vampire: v1.6.1 Fr-Es-Ge-Ru BWP Fix
~SETUP-KIARA-ZAIYA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jao and party for SOA: another tough fight: v1.6.1 Fr-Es-Ge-Ru BWP Fix
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Iylos NPC for BGII:ToB: 2.3
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install extended content (PID, more interjections, friendship, scenery & plot dialogues)?: 2.3
~IYLOS/IYLOS.TP2~ #0 #6 // How much time would you like in between Iylos' PC dialogues? -> 60 Minutes: 2.3
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB
~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Battles - "erebusant's Patching Version" v6: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Drizzt: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Mencar Pebblecrusher: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Improved Mad Cleric: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved House Jae'llat: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Lord Roenall: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #6 // Improved Master Brain: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #7 // Improved Wraith Sarevok: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Cohrvale, Bregg & Alamas: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Firkraag FR_ROV Compatibility Patch -> Improved Firkraag: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Fire Giants (requires ToB): v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #14 // Improved Shade Lord: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #15 // Improved Trademeet Crypt: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #16 // Improved Dungeon: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #17 // Much Improved Temple Sewers Party: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Kiser Jhaeri (requires ToB): v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #19 // Improved Falahar: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Drow Pit Fights: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #21 // Improved Chromatic Demon: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #22 // Knights of Dark Renown: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #27 // Modify .CRE Proficiencies, Abilities & Effects. This component MUST be installed.: v6.3 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v2.3 (Feb 14, 2010) BWP Fix
~ALTERNATIVES/SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v7
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod: v7
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACK.TP2~ #0 #29 // Install Quest Pack Compatibility patch by Moongaze: v4 BWP Fix
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACK.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Kelsey Compatibility patch by Moongaze: v4 BWP Fix
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd)
~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones
~SAREVOKROMANCE/SAREVOKROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aeryn's Sarevok Romance for BGII: Throne of Bhaal: 1
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: v13
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: v13
~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: v13
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Changes to trueclass bards and thieves, and unmodded game kits (required for other components): v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add new bardic store and thief items: v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Acrobat bard kit: v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Chorister bard kit: v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Dirgesinger bard kit: v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Gypsy bard kit: v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Adventurer thief kit: v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Burglar thief kit: v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Soulknife thief kit: v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Sharpshooter thief kit: v5
~SONG_AND_SILENCE/SETUP-SONG_AND_SILENCE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Shadowdancer thief kit: v5
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Divine Remix Core Components (Required for Everything): v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #107 // Install Holy Strategist of the Red Knight Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Install Painbearer of Ilmater Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #118 // Install Authlim of Iyachtu Xvim Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #124 // Install Heartwarder of Sune Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Strifeleader of Cyric Cleric Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #203 // Install Oozemaster Druid kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #403 // Install Bowslinger Ranger Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #406 // Install Feralan Ranger Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Kit for Branwen: v7 ToD Compatibility Fix
~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Monk Remix: v7
~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #30 // Install Hexblade fighter kit: v7
~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Duelist fighter kit: v7
~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #32 // Install Fist of Order fighter kit: v7
~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Blackguard fighter kit: v7
~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #34 // Install Duskblade fighter kit (by ronin69hof, ronin69hof@gmail.com: v7
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Upgradeable Equipment: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #11 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v4.37
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sylvan Mystic Kit, by Polar Bear: v8
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #1 // Blade Master Kit, by Drizzt1180: v8
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #2 // Death Knight Kit, by Drizzt1180: v8
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wushi Ninja Kit, by Drizzt1180: v8
~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~ #0 #6 // Arcane Fist, by Drizzt1180: v8
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Amazon: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gladiator: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Investigator: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Halfling Thrower: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Samurai: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Giant Slayer: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Anti-paladin: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Dark Knight: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Elf Paladin: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Messiah: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Arcane: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Elementalist: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Time Keeper: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Dark Ranger: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Enticer: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Priest of Cyric: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #16 // Priest of Mask: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #17 // Priest of Mystra: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #18 // Priest of Tempus: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #19 // Dark Druid: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #20 // Warden of the Water: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #21 // Warden of the Fire: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #22 // Warden of the Wind: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #23 // Treasure Hunter: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #24 // Scoundrel: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #25 // Gentleman: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #26 // Ninja: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #27 // Golem Trainer: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #28 // Juggler: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #29 // Minstrel: v1.3
~KITRTT.TP2~ #0 #30 // Items and Spells (you can't skip this component): v1.3
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Detectable spells (required for most other components): v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2130 // Cosmetic change: stop Stoneskins from changing the caster's colour: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Replace +1 magical weapons with Fine ones: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3530 // Faster Bears: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3990 // Increase the price of a license to practise magic in Athkatla -> License costs 10,000 gp: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Increase the price asked by Gaylan Baele -> Gaylan wants 40,000 gold pieces: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5030 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Displacer Cloak: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6900 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7020 // More resilient trolls: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Improved Random Encounters: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7051 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Slightly improved Faldorn: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7071 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7075 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7078 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7126 // Improved Irenicus in Hell (Tactics remix) -> Tactics-SCSII hybrid: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v13 BWP Fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v13 BWP Fix
~HAIASS/SETUP-HAIASS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haiass the Wolf: v2.2
~HAIASS/SETUP-HAIASS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Haiass can be resurrected -> Moderate penalty (Constitution -4 temporarily): v2.2
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1130 // Reputation Resets in BG2 (BGT Only): v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave (Salk): v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v9 BWP Fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: v9 BWP Fix
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Shapeshifting fix -> Heal on shifting back to human (Default)
~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Universal lesser mage robes
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tweaked Weapon Enchantments: v20 BWP Fix
~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies: v20 BWP Fix
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Thief High Level Ability revisions: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v4.37
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #12 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v4.37
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACK.TP2~ #0 #30 // Install Ding0 Tweak Compatibility patch by Moongaze: v4 BWP Fix
~CURSED_ITEMS/CURSED_ITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Salk's cursed items revisions: v3.5
~CURSED_ITEMS/CURSED_ITEMS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Stone of Recall: v3.5
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Pack v1.3: v1.3
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extra Items: v1.3
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // More Distinguishable Items: v1.3
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Familiar Faces: v1.3
~SETUP-ITEM_PACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // More Work for Cromwell: v1.3
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Shield Bonuses: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #13 // Halberds Can Slash, Too: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #14 // Remove Cleric Weapon Restrictions from Multi-Classed Clerics: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // Prevent Druids from Wearing Helmets: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #16 // Restrict Fighter/Druids to Armor that Druids Can Wear: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #18 // Backstabbing Penalties for Inappropriate Weapons -> Backstabbing Penalties Only: v2 (Hotfix 20100602)
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v2
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Normal throwing hammers: v2
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #35 // +1 throwing weapons: v2
~HAMMERS/SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Additional magic items: v2
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #4 // Increased Ammo Stacks -> Increase Ammo by 200%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #11 // Increased Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Increase Gem and Jewelry by 200%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #18 // Increased Potion Stacking -> Increase Potion by 200%
~MIXMOD/MIXMOD.TP2~ #0 #25 // Increased Scroll Stacking -> Increase Scroll by 200%
~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: v2
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // PnP Fiends: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #155 // Revised Fiend summoning: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #323 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation -> Use IWD animation for spells, retain BG2 animation for other visuals: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #301 // Change the appearance of Valygar's armor: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #302 // Change the appearance of the Robe of Vecna: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #303 // Give Shambling Mounds their proper soundset: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #304 // Give Mariliths their Icewind Dale soundset: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v3.11
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #600 // Expanded temple services: v3.11
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #0 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system core script
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #1 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system core skills
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #2 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system Added contents (Animal's "profession")
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #3 // NM-Relationship:Common teammates dialogue installation(MULTIG.D)
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #4 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system to the expansion of the original BG2 script.1
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #5 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system to the expansion of the original BG2 script.2
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #6 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system to the expansion of the original BG2 script.3
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #8 // NM-Relationship:The dialogue about TOB Part revision
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #9 // NM-Relationship:For the original "Ghost appearance NPC", "GENERAL" Part revision
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #10 // NM-Relationship:Relationship system core skills' hotkey "E"
~SETUP-NMR-V1.5.TP2~ #2 #7 // NM-Relationship:The dialogue about BG1 and BG2 part revision
~SETUP-NMRCPBP.TP2~ #2 #0 // The compatible mod between NM-Relationship and BPv177
~SETUP-NMRCPBP.TP2~ #2 #1 // The compatible mod between NM-Relationship and BPv177
~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Between You And Harm (alternate armour system): v2
~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #102 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Field Improvisation (convenience tweak, remove restrictions on combining protective items): v2
~FULLPLATE/SETUP-FULLPLATE.TP2~ #0 #204 // Full Plate And Packing Steel: Little He Knows Where a Foe May Lurk (everyone can backstab at x2, thieves/assassins do better): v2
~SETUP-NMRF-PC.TP2~ #2 #2 // Install Macholy's fight scripts V2.8 -> Double hotkeys and compatible with Ascension
~B!TWEAK_LITE/SETUP-B!TWEAK_LITE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Moody Anomen: 4 14Feb2010
~B!TWEAK_LITE/SETUP-B!TWEAK_LITE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Bardic Reputation Adjustment for BG2 SoA: 4 14Feb2010
~B!TWEAK_LITE/SETUP-B!TWEAK_LITE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Traveler's Stone: 4 14Feb2010
~B!TWEAK_LITE/SETUP-B!TWEAK_LITE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sensible weapon restrictions (based on Ghreyfain's Ashes of Embers): 4 14Feb2010
~B!TWEAK_LITE/SETUP-B!TWEAK_LITE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Anomen gets sensible proficiencies in SoA (Ghreyfain - CTDproof): 4 14Feb2010
~B!TWEAK_LITE/SETUP-B!TWEAK_LITE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Anomen gets sensible proficiencies in ToB (Ghreyfain - CTDproof): 4 14Feb2010
~B!TWEAK_LITE/SETUP-B!TWEAK_LITE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Flexible alignment restrictions for paladins and druids: 4 14Feb2010
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // One Pixel Productions: v2 New Potion Graphics (2): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #3 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords (4): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #4 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords item patches (5): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #5 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Flame Short Swords mod item patches (6): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #6 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Paperdolls (human, half-orc, elven, halfling, dwarves) (7): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #10 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves core (11): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Colourable Quarterstaves core item patches (12): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP.TP2~ #0 #12 // One Pixel Productions: v3 Colourable Quarterstaves mod patches (13): v2.7 BWP Fix
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. leather armour [EFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. chain mail [EFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven cleric w. plate armour [EFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven fighter w. plate armour [EFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured [HFB1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. leather armour [HFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. chain mail [HFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human cleric w. plate mail [HFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human fighter w. plate mail [HFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured mage [HFW1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human mage w. light robe [HFW2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fixed halfling progression [IFB1, IFB2, IFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fix frame error on cleric plate [IFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #13 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * dwarves w. chain mail [DMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #14 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male elves w. chain mail [EMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #15 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. leather armour [HMB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #16 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. chain mail [HMB3]
~1PP_FEMALE_DWARVES/SETUP-1PP_FEMALE_DWARVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves -> Separate Avatars for Female Dwarves - Baldur's Gate II
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1ppv3: Unique Thief Avatars (patch) -> BGII - Unique Thief Avatars (patch)
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1ppv3: Unique Thief Avatars (content)
~1PP_THIEVES_GALORE/SETUP-1PP_THIEVES_GALORE.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1ppv3: Improved Improved Galactygon's Avatar Switching
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora's Shoes and Boots: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #10 // Small portraits for NPCs -> Merchants and minor NPCs: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #105 // Change store buying prices -> Reduce to 50%: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #180 // Change store selling prices -> Increase by 200%: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #210 // Change gem and jewelry prices -> Reduce to 50%: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #247 // Change quest gold rewards -> Reduce to 50%: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #420 // Realistic random treasures -> Both 1 and 2 (no treasures lost): v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #467 // Change creature gold carried -> Reduce to 25%: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #500 // PnP Helmed and Battle Horrors: v5
~AURORA/SETUP-AURORA.TP2~ #0 #520 // Realistic Kobold Commandos: v5
~SETUP-AURPATCH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aurora Patch: v5.1
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature XP Reduction -> Reduce to 50%: v6 BWP Fix
~SETUP-XPMOD.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quest XP Reduction -> Reduce to 50%: v6 BWP Fix
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #3 // XP for Spell Learning -> At 4% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #8 // XP for Disarming Traps -> At 4% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #13 // XP for Pick Pocket -> At 4% from your current configuration
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #16 // Installing files needed for the components of the group "Balancing XP and items of several mods"
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #17 // Restore original BG1 creatures' XP and items -> Keep custom items from other Mods
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #21 // Item and XP Balancing for 'Dark Side of the Sword Coast (v2.15)' -> Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #24 // Item and XP Balancing for 'Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (v1.70a)' -> Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
~SETUP-BP-BALANCER.TP2~ #0 #30 // Item and XP Balancing for 'DrizztSaga (v1.0)' -> Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Randomise items -> Mode 2: Randomise with WeiDU. No items are lost: v4
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Cespenar can forge SoA items: v4
~RANDOMISER/RANDOMISER.TP2~ #0 #10200 // Remove Protection from Undead scrolls from stores -> All scrolls from 9 out of 10 stores: v4
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Nature's Beauty Tweak. (v2.10): TB#Tweaks, V 2.31
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Imprisonment Fix. (v2.10): TB#Tweaks, V 2.31
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Flesh to Stone Fix. (v2.10): TB#Tweaks, V 2.31
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Drop Weapons in Panic Effect Removal. (v2.10): TB#Tweaks, V 2.31
~TB#TWEAKS/TB#TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1250 // More cheating Wishes: -> Cheesy Limited Wish & Wish. (v2.10): TB#Tweaks, V 2.31
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Drop Items on Frozen Death: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Drop Items on Disintegration: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Drop Items on Imprisonment: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Drop Items on Petrification: v5.1
~P5TWEAKS/SETUP-P5TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Restore SoA Background Music for Promenade Cutscene: v5.1
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits for BG1(BGT): v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Portraits for BG2 and ToB: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Portraits for Dark Side of the Sword Coast: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Portraits for Northern Tales of the Sword Coast: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #21 // Alternate Portrait for Will Scarlet of NTotSC: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Portraits for Secret of Bone Hill: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Portraits for Stone of Askavar: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #300 // Portraits for BG1 Mini-Quests and Encounters: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #305 // Portraits for Lure of the Sirines Call: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Portraits for Grey Clan Episode I: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Portraits for The Darkest Day: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Alternate NPC-Portraits for The Darkest Day: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Portraits for Region of Terror: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1031 // Alternate NPC-Portraits for Region of Terror: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1310 // Portraits for Assassinations: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1320 // Portraits for Dungeon Crawl: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1330 // Portraits for Romantic Encounters: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1340 // Portraits for Big Picture: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Portraits for Amber NPC: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Alternate Portrait for Goo NPC: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Alternate Portrait for Kim NPC: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Alternate Female Character-Creation Portraits: v1.7
~SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Alternate Male Character-Creation Potraits: v1.7
~CONTAIN/SETUP-CONTAIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v3
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Correcion a la animacion de las armas de devas y planotareos (Corrections of the animation of the weapon of devas and planetars) (Korrektur der Animation der Waffen der Devas und Planetare): v1.2
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Sustitucion de los graficos de devas y planotareos rojos (Substitution of the creature graphics of the red devas and planetars) (Ersatz der Grafiken der roten Devas und Planetare): v1.2
~SETUP-CELESTIALES.TP2~ #0 #2 // Sustitucion de los graficos de devas y planotareos azules y de Solar (Substitution of the creature graphics of the blue devas and planetars and the solars) (Ersatz der Grafiken der blauen Devas, Planetare und Solarier): v1.2
~REZMOD/SETUP-REZMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Extended Visual Ioun Stones by WoRm: 2.3
~SETUP-LIGHTMAPS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Corrected lightmaps for BG TuTu/BGT/Baldur's Gate
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinity Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #25 // Humanoid Animation Fixes: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Distinctive Genies: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Distinctive Fiends: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Pit Fiends -> All get the NWN animation: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Cambion/Isair Animation -> All cambions: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #260 // Alu-Fiend/Madae Animation -> All alu-fiends: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #400 // Distinctive Undead: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #410 // Skeleton Warriors -> Barrow Wight animation: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #450 // Seer Animation -> Some beggars and slaves: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #500 // More Base Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #550 // More Icewind Dale Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #600 // More Icewind Dale II Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #650 // More Neverwinter Nights Animations: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #710 // More Planescape: Torment Animations -> 25% of relevant non-joinables: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Moinesse's Avatars for IA -> 25% of relevant non-joinables: v5
~INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2~ #0 #9000 // Fix Areas -> Creature References: v5
~VECNA/SETUP-VECNA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Vecna Artifacts: v12
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1 BWP Trimpack
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1 BWP Trimpack
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.3eib2
~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?: v1.3eib2
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #2 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Full Baldur's Gate/Shadows of Amn/Throne of Bhaal Music (WARNING: patches BGMain.exe)
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding sword)
~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v2.31
~CREFIXER/SETUP-CREFIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Creature Slot Fixer: v2
~SETUP-INNATE_FIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Innates Set to Level One
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // generalized biffing: v2
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Non-cumulative blindness effect (THAC0 malus): v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Apply profsmax.2da restrictions on char creation (BGT): v0.5.1
~TOB_HACKS/TOB_HACKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Fix cure drunkeness effect (#164): v0.5.1
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #100 // TobEx - Core: Beta 0004
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #201 // TobEx - Core INI -> Default INI (components clashing with tob_hacks, Spell Revisions, etc. are enabled): Beta 0004
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Required files for scrollable kit selection: Beta 0004
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Subtitles for stock Bioware soundsets: Beta 0004
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #1400 // Required files for enlarge tooltip scroll: Beta 0004
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Required files for scrollable mage book known spells: Beta 0004
~TOBEX/TOBEX.TP2~ #0 #1600 // Required files for scrollable priest book known spells: Beta 0004
~WILDMAGE/SETUP-WILDMAGE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Wild Mage Additions: Spellshaper Kit: v1.7 BWP Fix
~WILDMAGE/SETUP-WILDMAGE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Wild Mage Additions: Spellshaper - Avatar Change: v1.7 BWP Fix
~SETUP-VOLCANO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Volcano! Pack: v2.0
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #0 // Improved Angelic Summons(ToB Required)
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #1 // Improved Demonic Summons(ToB Required)
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #2 // Improved Elemental Summons(ToB Required)
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #3 // Use IWD Version Mordenkainen Sword after lv21
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #4 // Improved Animate Dead(ToB Required)
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #5 // Improved Call Woodland Being
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #6 // Improved Animal Summons
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #7 // Improved Monster Summons
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #8 // Replace Carrion Summons with Summon Beholder
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #9 // Replace Wyvern Call with Summon Vampire
~SETUP-IMPROVEDSUMMONS.TP2~ #1 #10 // Others(Efreet,Djinni,etc.)

#18 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:36 AM

I've had to type this three times because of errors, so I'll keep it short. Installation worked, only change I made was moving it to program files instead of program files x86, now I'm suffering from immense slowdown and lagginess, starting to believe my baldur's gate has a wild surge effect of its own, and everytime I try to post the log I get this error, so I'll upload it instead.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/shs/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/bbcode/custom/defaults.php on line 720

http://www.speedysha...27703/Weidu.log

#19 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:53 AM

I've had to type this three times because of errors, so I'll keep it short. Installation worked, only change I made was moving it to program files instead of program files x86, now I'm suffering from immense slowdown and lagginess, starting to believe my baldur's gate has a wild surge effect of its own, and everytime I try to post the log I get this error, so I'll upload it instead.

And do you have Windows Vista or Windows 7 as your OS... cause then you really shouldn't install the BG2 game in anywhere near the Program Files folders, but for example into the "Games" folder... so your computer doesn't move the rel files into the Virtual Storage folder, like I said it here... in the answer #2.4.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 16 August 2010 - 10:15 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#20 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:56 AM

And do you have Windows Vista or Windows 7 as your OS... cause then you really shouldn't install the BG2 game in anywhere near the Program Files folders, but for example into the "Games" folder... so your computer doesn't move the rel files into the Virtual Storage folder, like I said it here... in the answer #2.2.

Ah, I didn't know that. I suppose I wouldn't be able to simply move the folders to Games due to it being read only, would I? Or would it not make a difference?

The reason I did it was because when it's installing it stops and asks me to enter the directory, which is exactly the same but adds the (x86), I went to bed and didn't want it stopping asking me for the directory so I left it in the program files.