Hmm, can't find Innershade

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Doudou

Doudou
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:26 AM

Hello :-)

I've been reading many threads, and couldn't find a solution for my trouble: I found different scrolls/maps for Innershade, but it doesn't appear on the map. As I have the BGT Worldmap v.7.1 installed, I supposed it has to be related to it?

I was thinking, is there a way to use the CLUA console to just jump to Innershade?

Thanks for your help,

Eden.

PS I LOVED Tales of the Deep Gardens!

Edited by Doudou, 30 August 2010 - 01:27 AM.

#2 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:17 AM

Hmm, did you install any option from the "add Innershade to worldmap" component? If you did add the location to worldmap and then installed Worldmap mod, it may be the problem. In that situations it better to install "no" option of "add Innershade to worldmap" component. Then you would always go to Innershade via talk with guide in the City Gates. Of course you may use console to get there as well :) Use this code: CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("ARISH1")
Hope it helps you a bit :) I also hope that you will enjoy Innershade - it's different to TotDG, but it still give you oportunity to enjoy a small adventure. Remember that if you pick correct andwers, you will have a possibility to end the quest in ToB. Oh, remember to visit Granny Barbara :)

BTW, write any opinion about the mod when you finish it... I've been waiting for any opinion... is the mod really so dull? :P

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 30 August 2010 - 02:18 AM.

#3 Doudou

Doudou
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:42 AM

Lol, I hope it's not dull!

Thanks for your help, I will try with the console. Yep, I had installed Innershade with the add to map option, then worldmap on top. If I install worldmap before Innershade mod, my worldmap just crashes or is unreadable...

And I promise I will write about it once I finished it :)

Bye for now,

Eden.

#4 Picollo

Picollo
  • 65 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:44 AM

If You installed Innershade and after that Worldmap, then try to look north or north-west to baldurs gate (Innershade moves far north with Worldmap). But It should be somewhere...

Edited by Picollo, 31 August 2010 - 10:45 AM.

#5 Doudou

Doudou
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:41 AM

If You installed Innershade and after that Worldmap, then try to look north or north-west to baldurs gate (Innershade moves far north with Worldmap). But It should be somewhere...

Yes, Innershade appeared there, up north, on an island actually lol, but AFTER I used the clua console to move to the area.

#6 Ithildur

Ithildur
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

It looks like all the mods now have a component that attempts to make them compatible with BGT Worldmap, except the first one (Gardens). Is there a reason why Gardens doesn't have a BGT Worldmap compatible component?

#7 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

Sorry for the delay - I missed that post. Hmm, because TotDG icon appear only for the time you're in the Deep Gardens. The worldmap icon disappear when the quest is completed... Actually the component is kinda insignificant.