cant finish part 1 !! bug ? Help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 -Laroth-

-Laroth-

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:54 AM

Hello all.First of all cheers for this mod !!

So lets get to the point shall we ? After Gelpas accuses me of stealing etc, i complete his quest and find the black pearl and the equipment that was missing.When i Go to Peltar to in order to leave he says the same thing :

Peltar:Did you find anything?

ME: Not Yet

Peltar:Please keep looking .Gelpas wont allow you to leave until you resolve these problems.

So keep looking for what???i killed the thief on the lighthouse(got the black pearl) and found the missing equipment in the sewers what else do i have to do ??!!!

Any help will be great ...im stuck in this like 2 days ....arggg

#2 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:57 AM

Im stuck in the very same way as the person above.
Fu..... annoying

#3 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:07 AM

Im stuck in the very same way as the person above.
Fu..... annoying

I admit that I have never played SoBH, so I can only give general hints.
Could you please upload peltar's .d file?
If you don't know how, I'll try to write it in a simple way.
You can do it like this:
- look for NearInfinity and use it to see peltar's .cre filename (not all creatures are stored in files which have their exact name). It could be something like BHpeltar, SBpeltar, or something like that
- look at his associated dialog; it will be something like BHpeltar.dlg.
- copy any WeiDU installer, or download WeiDU.exe, into your game folder; run the command line, cd to the game folder and run:
WeiDU.exe [dialogue file name].dlg
- Upload the new file you'll find in your game folder.

I could look at the triggers

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg

#4 RutgerHauer

RutgerHauer
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:09 AM

Forget it, though thank you for your input
It turned out i had to find Bormac's body aswell...
For those with similiar problem - make sure you did ALL that was requested from you and don't forget about Bormac aswell.
Peltar does not spawn at night!

Edited by RutgerHauer, 12 October 2010 - 07:10 AM.

#5 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:43 AM

Peltar does not spawn at night!

He does, but he is not in the house ;)

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#6 -Acino-

-Acino-

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

I am stuck at the same point. Where do you find his body? I found two graves at graveyard. While one of them gives me the questionaire cursor and the other one "use" cursor, both of them give me just "This looks like a new grave" thing.

#7 Howdy!

Howdy!
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:26 PM

I had a similar problem.  Firstly, Peltar appears in his tower at the "castle" at night.  Go behind the house and above that weird geometrical garden they like to use in Beregost (looks like a square with triangle wedges in it).  You can enter the tower.  Note -- lots of nice stuff if you go in there when Peltar is gone during the day.

For some reason, my game wasn't spawning Ravella, the guard who was assigned to watch over the corpse of the thief they hanged.  Don't know why -- I don't know enough about WeiDU or modding to discover details.  If you have done everything else (returned the pearl, killed Sirius, returned his journal, spoken with North gate guards) and you still can't find Ravella after waiting 24 game hours, you might try this.

In Area BH0300 (the one with the Temple), activate the CLUA Console by hitting <Ctrl>-<Space>.  If your quick bar doesn't turn into a window with a cursor for typing text, you first need to turn cheats on in your Baldur.ini.

Once you get the window, enter these two commands exactly as I type them here:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("BHHandGrave","GLOBAL","1")
CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("bhravela")

Ravella should appear near you and come over to start talking.  As soon as she does this, the game will save and you'll see a cut scene followed by some dialog.

Good luck!