Photo

Escaped prisoner for the guard captain of Arlax

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 11:15 AM

I solved this quest killing Tresham and I took his body back to the city guard captain, but I know that there is another end for this quest: It is possible took back to the city guard captain the "injured" body of Tresham to get a reward. In fact in Tresham.tra there are the following strings:
@4 = ~Please, don't kill me!~
@5 = ~In that case, you are going to have to come with us.~
@6 = ~Sorry, I've made up my mind!~
@7 = ~...I suppose I don't really have a choise.~

What I can to do for not kill Tresham? There are some conditions? Charisma, Allignment, ....

Thanks!! Posted Image

Edited by ilot, 12 September 2010 - 11:15 AM.

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#2 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:32 AM

Solved, thanks

During the battle, after you hit Tresham a little his turn "neutral" and then you can speak with him....Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:06 AM

I think I will be doing some text corrections for RoT. :)

EDIT: I could get him to start his dialog when he turns to neutral so the player does not have to guess that something more will be learned from the character.

Edited by Hoppy, 13 September 2010 - 08:08 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#4 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:57 AM

I think I will be doing some text corrections for RoT. Posted Image

EDIT: I could get him to start his dialog when he turns to neutral so the player does not have to guess that something more will be learned from the character.

Good idea!!

I translated and I'm testing Rot in italian language, so let me know if you will change some texts.... Posted Image

Edited by ilot, 14 September 2010 - 05:59 AM.

#5 IgorS

IgorS
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:18 AM

Hello!

I can't find Tresham second time in the Slums. First time I found him in the Cooper Coronet, got info about meeting in Slums and killed his buddy. Waited one day and searched all through the Slums area next night. But can't find Tresham...

First time I met him at noon. So I believe I should wait for about 36 hours before searching him second time.

Can anybody suggest me what I'm doing wrong and where can I find Tresham the second time?

Thanks,
Igor

#6 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

Sorry Igor but peoples doesnt respond that quick here..:(

#7 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

You need to wait ONE_DAY for the timer to expire and you should be in AR0400 (slums District) at night ;) There are also 3 variables that need to be set:
Global("GuardCquest","GLOBAL",2)
Global("Itstfacti","AR0400",0)
Global("onlyoncedt","AR0400",0)

Check each variable using CLUAConsole:Global("Itstfacti","AR0400") - for example - and if it's not the value that's needed, set it right by CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("Itstfacti","AR0400",0) :D

Tresham spawns at coordinates [256.1777]... You can find your own coordinates by hitting the X key after keeping the cursor hand thing somewhere on the screen :P

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#8 Ztartrax

Ztartrax
  • 667 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

Where in the Copper Coronet can I find Tresham? I been there just a few minutes ago but couldnt find him..:(